Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Travel to Pisa for the famous leaning tower ..... kah kah kah .... amazing but just small place but plenty of pick-pockets my sis Ram saw a man been picked unknown to him then it was too late ..... plenty of indians selling stuff.

I dropped my beautiful brown crystal bracelet at this place too good luck to the lucky person who find it....sob...sob...






Florence a beautiful place too as usual what we see are more churches and castles....europe full of them.Cathedralof Santa Maria Del Flora with its pink,white and green marble facade is just too beautiful.



Venice was on day 3 and a change for once, we had to take a ferry to get to Venice and all along I always thought Venice is on the mainland and not an island.Beautiful place all old houses with only a small boat or gondola to get by.I saw few hotels there too - a convert from all those old houses.I definately won't stay there.... hehe... the younger generations have moved out leaving only oldfolks.Plenty to shop too and we went to a glass showroom and Kam paid for our earrings and I had 2 sets .... haha and he and Aini also bought for me glass gondola only until last nite I saw it as it was packed so as not too break whilst travelling.We stayed in an old villa which was converted to a hotel.Its furniture are real antigue look as you can se from the bedroom furnishing.

An experience not to forget being in the gondola if you see how dirty the lanes are - just close one eye .... haha

Surprisingly Venice has lots of shooping for tourist esp with branded names and knowing we may not have time in Paris since we only will arrive on saturday after lunch Aini decide to buy some from Venice and lucky me got a set of Furla handbag and matching wallet...thank you Kam and Aini and its not cheap too more than 300 euros.Ram too got a new Furla handbag from them and Aini bought for herself one too.






Switzerland to the joy of the children and adults esp at Mt.Titlis and we were lucky it rains the day before so we can get more snow the next day....hehe

From Austria we travel up to Switzerland and stayed for 2 whole days.Here more $$ were spent by the Jellanies esp you know who lah....haha.We also meet up with my sister Maria and bro in law Johan who happen to be in Europe at the right time.So from 10 Jellanies we have 12 now and stayed at same hotel too as planned.Beautiful town of Lucerne did some shopping at Swarovski and I bought a set of chain with pendant and earrings.I think Aini and Ram bought the most:) Including Rolex and Omega watches .... haha .... the children got for themselves swatch watches too.Not forgetting swiss chocolates too:)

We had to change to differents cable cars to get to this peak and seeing the scene from high above was just too beautiful.The kids had a whale of time even sleeping on the cold snow.




More photos soon.

till my next entry........

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Mama Sarah said...

very nice family photos! semua orang ceria. so happy to look at them all.

kak elle, dah ramai orang tahan and tolak the leaning tower of pisa tu pun masih senget juga kan!

7:40 PM  
Blogger silversarina said...

bestnya jalan-jalan kat europe, siap posing atas salji lagi... kalau macam ni sakit kaki pun tahan je , asalkan tak terlepas ziarah tempat-tempat menarik.

9:39 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

mamasarah....

haha...tu lah ingat nak help put it straight!!!

everyone mmg happy its not everyday that we can all go together.


Rina...

lucky my knee ok kalau tak mmg susah every morning I took my painkiller b4 leaving the hotel.The day after I almost gave up at the spanish steps my niece Shafiqah(with braces)massage my legs for me for 10 euros:)

9:58 PM  
Blogger Faizah said...

kami dah sampai ke Pisa Tour tu..kat kawasan dalam saja bersih ..kat luar..masyaAllah...kotornya...

nice pics...x sabar nak tengok pics kat Paris..:)

3:49 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

Faiza...

our stop in Paris was a rush one arriving late around 5plus and we rushed to Lafayette and only has an hour to shop before it closes at 7pm.My sis Aini managed to get her Ferragamo,Ram her Gucci and some of the girls their LV.The LV I wanted auntiqua takde pulak so didn"
t buy and tried looking for Longchamps tak jumpa as I was too occupied looking for another luggage....YES a luggage to put all the things I bought .... haha!!!

After the perfume factory tour we rushed to Disneyland at 1pm and stayed closing time at 9pm.The tour leader arranged transport for us and its 220 euros rtn trip.

Pictures of Paris coming soon.

4:20 AM  
Blogger Ajzie said...

Nice pictures...
Siap baring2 kat snow..comel zg paling kecil tuh..hihihi

5:10 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

ajzie...

next on germany pulak....hehe

little Adriana really nejoyed herself...she will be 4 this august....been good throughout the journey...everyone's darling in the the tour.

6:44 AM  
Blogger Queen Of The House said...

Hehehe, Kak Elle tak sejuk kaki ke dalam snow tu? I see some of you had open-toed sandals on too :-)

Lovely picture all, Kak Elle. And wow, macam whirlwind tour with many stopovers, baca aje pun dah penatlah .....

10:40 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

QOTH....
so u noticed my sis Maria was not in proper shoes and my spare socks was in my bag left at the hotel.She was not prepared of going to the mountains...she met us in Lucerne after collecting their new Volvo from Sweden and shipping them back to the states.They test drive the car driving from sweden down to France b4 shipping it back.

I took about 530 pictures but only putting 70% here....the sad part after downloading them I terdelete them from my camera....so sad:(

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home