Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Rambang mata ...... its difficult rite when we can't control ourselves?
Everyday since last week I've been passing by this little cart peddler at the basement of my working place at JP(I work in a shopping centre in the west)and been eyeing this little bag.What attracted me was the 'cat' maklum lah I was born in the tiger year and even though its a leopard I just couldn't resist buying it:) so last saturday finally I decide to get it after few`days of hesitation....alahai bag yg berlambak dlm almari tak terpakai ni beli lagi....kalau dah rambang mata tu semua nampak mmg nak.


How do you find it cute rite? and the features really look real.Its of soft velvet and its the only set!

Dinner tonite is from KFC ..... finger licking good.The above is BBQ cheezy meltz new promo and I love it and its of tortilla skin with chunky chicken cubes and tomatoes and cheese inside.You have to eat hot to feel the cheezy taste.

I also bought cheezy fries along with buddy meal of 4 chickens and coleslaw and mashed potatoes for both of us.Once in a while its ok to eat junk food ... can't think of anything else to buy for dinner.

The minute I got home I called the speed post company to enquire about the parcel that I posted for maklang and family.I posted it on the 16th May and up to date they haven't receive it yet!! and I paid for speed post and was told they will get it with 3-4 days ... but its been 6 days now!!!.....well the officer who answered my call is very polite and know how to tackle my problem.She had checked after giving her my registered number for the parcel and she told me the parcel already arrived at the distribution centre and that must be KL I guess but how come it takes so long to get it send to Trengganu??? eh maklang ntah2 parcel tu kena hijack tak?ok I just hope it will get there by thursday as I've explained to the officer.Sabar ye maklang and family esok hopefully sampai lah parcel tu.

8 more days before my departure for the europe holiday and I hope I can get to an internet whilst I am away so I can at least update with short entry.In the case I can't just have to wait till I get back in sg ok?



till my next entry..............

Labels:

17 Comments:

Blogger aNIe said...

Kak elle...that cheesy fries waters my mouth...sedapnya...

Wah!! Beg kak elle 'mengaum' dah kali ni...hehehe

8 hari lagi...mesti tak sabar tu kak elle...tido pun rasa tak lena...jgn lupakan kami nanti...hehehe

8:35 PM  
Blogger aNIe said...

Yeayyy!!!!! First...!!!!

8:35 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

kaklady...
yeah u first tapi takde hadiah lah....hehe

tido tak lena mandi tak basah....haha....tidak lah kak lady macam biasa cuma nak pergi lama ni kesian pulak bapak sorang kat rumah dan juga akan rindu pada semua kawan blogger.

9:05 PM  
Blogger silversarina said...

Aiyaa jelesnya I kak elle ada handbag 'sexy' tu !!

Nak pergi jalan , takpelah kak elle pergilah melancong, bukan datang selalu peluang besar macam ni, ayah kak elle adalah orang jaganya nanti....

EEiii entah-entah parcel tu dah sampai kat Amman..... :P

9:31 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

rina...

cute kangauman si leopard tu sampai jordan bolih dengar....haha

mmg peluang ni cuma kan sekali aje kalau menolak lom tau dpt offer macam ni lagi kan?

kalau parcel sampai kesana u simpankan maklang lah pulak ye....hehe

10:07 PM  
Blogger maklang said...

budak2 tak sabar menungguparcel tu..asyik tanya aje

10:18 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang ....

tu lah I pun tak faham kalau speed pos sampai seminggu baik pos ordinary aje next time...

budak2 ke mak budak yg menunggu parcel?....hahaha

10:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi, the mexican called the chicken in tortilla dish,quesadilla (pronounced keh-sah-Dee-yah|) very easy to make, goggle it:)
Have a great trip and send photos.

4:10 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

judy...

how are you?ok here the promo is called BBQ cheezy meltz.

John & Maria left for Sweden last nite to pick their new volvo and will be driving around down to Paris stopping in Rhineland,Versailles before going for the French open.We will meet in Lucerne ,Switzerland and stay in same hotel THE ASTORIA.

photos will be posted when I get back in mid June.

5:55 AM  
Blogger oldtown~Smell the Roses said...

Wah..real punye beg ni!
Kak Elle, jgn lupa amik gmbr byk2...
Kak Elle pernah stay US kan?Which area yg ok,selamat?

9:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kak Elle, I love the bag!!! Kat sini takde la..hehehe...

Cheeze melt is my favourite. Cheezy melt sana nampak sama... tapi tak berapa sama... dgn kat sini:)

1:06 PM  
Blogger pekan said...

wah.. cepatnyer kak elle dah nak g tour.. mcm baru je baca akak punya itenary ari tue..

kak, pls send my belated birthday wish to huda.. tq..

1:57 PM  
Blogger Queen Of The House said...

Wow ... the bag ... tak takut ke bawa harimau gi jalan-jalan, Kak Elle? Hehehe.

Now you've made me crave for something cheesy pulak .....

4:31 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

nani...

I don't stay in states but been there 3 times...kalau nak ikut byk tempat pun tak selamat:)but so far I was there ok aje...cuma in the evening tu masa kat LA they nasihatkan jgn jln kat the red area...san francisco ok juga cuma bila mlm byk beggars tido kat kaki lima and bus stops...ada yg mengorek tong sampah cari makanan org buang...San Antonio,Houstan and Lafayette in Lussianna ok juga but not New orleans byk pergaduhan antara pak hitam...nani nak pergi ke?

7:12 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

Hazia....

bag for sale!! highers bidders accepted...hahaaa
nice rite but its the only one they have so I was lucky no buyers for the whole week when it was displayed....and they have the same design for a handluggage...cantik:)


pisces....

cepatkan masa berlalu?
I think Huda read my blog so she prob can read your msg tu.


queen....

berjalan ngan harimau ni macam body guard lah konon nya....hehe

go get your cheezy meal now...

7:16 PM  
Blogger Queen Of The House said...

Kak Elle .... sebab kempunan something cheesy after reading this entry semalam, today for lunch I had beef lasagna at Delifrance. Makan sorang-sorang aje tapi enjoy sebab dapat cheese. Hehehe :D

4:25 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

queen....

nape tak ajak I bolih kita makan sama2 .....I pun minat cheesy2...nak yg panas2 ...next time I kat KL we meet up and eat till our heart content ok?

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home