Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Friday, May 18, 2007




Create Your Glitter Text





My niece Nurul Huda will be 19 on 19th May and she is having a BBQ at the poolside where the family lives.I have ordered a birthday cake and its going to be cupcakes made by Norabella.

When she was a baby arwah mak look after her and when my sister Lina has to work nights she sleeps with me and mind you I have to wake up to feed her and ontop of that I have to work the next day.

She was a beautiful baby born at 4.3kg ...... semangat habis!! a lovely baby with nice curly hair as I think its the Jellanies trademark:)

She was like mine whenever I am off I will bring her in her pram\stroller out shopping whether its by train or taxi.Everyone will stop and play with her and say how lovely she was ..... Huda if you are reading this mesti kembang kan?


I watch her growing from a baby to a little girl and I remember when she was in nursery in the morning session we had a hard time waking her up as the school bus will fetch at 8am and most time poor Marylou( filipino maid) and myself will be struggling to bathe her and dressed her *phew*.... afterall at 4 yrs old its too early for her to wake up rite.When she enrolled in primary school I was also there to see her first day in school just like other mothers .... sanggup ambil cuti....haha


Then she starts her secondary school and when she has good 'O' level result I brought her to Perth in 2005 to shop for her shoes,bags and most of all our XL outfits...hehe....here in sg a bit difficult to buy a good XL stuff.Perth was paradise for her :) she even said that Perth was made for her cause she can buy a lot of things that really fit her.We left Perth with 75kg of luggage between the 2 of us....apa tak Huda how many pairs of shoes did you buy? 5 or 6 pairs rite ?and bags some more all for her enrolment to the polytechnic,jeans and pants and tops ..shop and shop and shop till we dropped...(luckily Kay and Vcitor have friends working for SIA just imagine how much excess luggage we have to apy for)......and now she is in her 3rd and final year...how time flies kan?

Here's wishing you a happy birthday and hope you be successful in all your future endeavour and all the best in your final exams.Bila dah kerja jgn lupa belanja wak ok?....hehehe








till my next entry...........







Labels:

21 Comments:

Blogger simah said...

happy birthday nurul huda... wah..cantik la anak sedARA u ni akak...

dengar pesanan penting wak tu huda hehehe

10:55 PM  
Blogger silversarina said...

Happy birthday nurul huda !!

memang dia mesti rapat betul dengan kak elle....muka pun lebih kurang serupa.

bestnya shopping kasut...I memang suka handbags and shoes :)

11:12 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

simah...

hehe .... macam muka I tak? ni lah satu2 nya anak sedara yg I manjakan dari baby sampai sekarang:)

11:12 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

rina...

next time jom kita pergi sama2....perth the nearest...5 hrs flight aje

11:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

memang muka u la akak... .. memang u both boleh pass for mother n daughter.. (jgn marah yea mak kepada huda :0))

12:02 AM  
Blogger D said...

she's lucky to have a cool aunt like you! Jom gi Paris shopping nak? LOL!

5:31 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

simah...

kemana lauk kalau tak tumpah kat nasi!!marah mama lina...ala kalau dah sepusat sepusing tu tak lari kan?


d...

are u sending the tickets?we'll be waiting ok....hehe

7:04 AM  
Blogger maklang said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUDA...

Kalau belanja wak jangan lupa Maklang sekali eh...

Belajar rajin2 dan semuga berjaya ye...

7:07 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang ....
ni aunty dia jawabkan....haha

TQ and kalau nak minta belanja kena dtg sg....Huda belanja nasi bryani daging ok kan?

insya'allah akan belajar rajin2 hingga dpt dapat diploma 1st class.

7:21 AM  
Blogger Ajzie said...

happy birthday nurul huda.. Comel lah Huda nih Kak Elle.. tentu ramai peminat kan kan kan..hihihi

7:40 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

ajzie...

tentang peminat I tak tau lah ye kena tanya Huda sendiri:)

but she's suppose to concentrate on her studies first:)baru bolih ada ehem2 tu.....haha

7:59 AM  
Blogger Magnoliakisses said...

THANK YOU FOR THE BIRTHDAY ENTRY, WAK.

you're like a second mother to me, and i thank you for everything that you have done for me throughout the 19 years of my life. my heartfelt thanks to you! :D

studies will definitely remain as the number one priority; i'm graduating next april and i hope i can go to Uni. :D

HAHAHA, about peminat... no comments.

see you tonight!

8:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy birthday huda..

9:47 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

easylady....


thank you...thank you...on behalf of Huda:)

12:28 PM  
Blogger aNIe said...

HAPPY BIRHTDAY TO HUDA...moga Huda akan dipanjangkan usia dan dimurahkan rezeki serta membesar menjadi gadis yang sentiasa manis & ceria...

Dari dulu lagik lady dah cakap...Huda ni wajah macam sebijik wajah kak elle...heheheh....tp dagu & tahi lalat dia tu cantiklah...

1:36 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

kaklady....

TQ...TQ....ingat u selalu kata Huda is my younger version but at her age I was very slim nad cute tau....hehehe.....jgn marah Huda:)

2:03 PM  
Blogger Mama Sarah said...

Happy Birthday HUDA!

Kak Elle, I'm going to miss the shoes and the XL outfits here. Esok I balik Msia, sure tak de size kasut and susah cari baju jugak. huhu!

4:31 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

mamasarah...

Kita ni same gang ke?you are rite even though we have sizes till XXL here but the cutting not as generous as overseas kan?Hmm....shoes jgn cakap I need a broad fronttttttttttt......haha

4:54 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

TO SIMAH,RINA,MAKLANG,AJZIE,D,KAKLADY,EASYLADY AND MAMASARAH ....

THANK YOU FOR THE GOOD WISHES FOR HUDA AND SHE HAS ANSWERED THE QUESTION FROM AJZIE ....kat atas tu.

4:59 PM  
Blogger Faizah said...

Joyeux Anniversaire de 19 ans pour Nurul Huda...
May God Bless u..

Best tu dapat shopping barang2 yg fit dgn kitakan..

5:49 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

Faiza...

tresbien merci....

yes a good fit is all we want:)

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home