Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Alhamdulillah kita dapat berjumpa akhir nya..........

Hi everyone I am home after a short break to KL.We left early on saturday 17th and managed to breezed through the custom checkpoint at 2nd link within 10 minutes but the Johor side was indeed very slow it took us almost an hour before we finally got through.The north-south highway was bumper to bumper too along our journey we took 2 stop for break as both drivers are not in their pink of health and as we all knew bro in law Kam just recovered from his stroke and bro in law Saat still with jetlag just arriving home from europe for bizness trip visiting 5 countries in 10 days.We finally reached KL around 2pm and checked into Federal Hotel along with us are 4 of Kam's dedicated staff and their families,a reward from a good boss if only I have a boss like that...hmmmm.....wait long-long hor?

We had hi-tea at the verandah cafe at the hotel since we had no lunch and after that we rested for 2 hours before taking a walk to Bintang Walk.We only had an hour to shop as Isetan was closing at 8pm we grabbed what we can.We then had dinner at Planet Hollywood and these are the stuff the children(aged betw 12 to 17th)had and they can really eat....hahaha

Waiting for the food.............
my child portion of fish and chips as I wasn't that hungry. ..tu pun tak habis...
Shafique's hollywood rush sandwich
Hafiz and Shafiqah's sirloin steak
Hannah's spagetti bolagnaise.............

By the time we finished our dinner it was almost 10pm and we were all indeed very tired and off we went back to the hotel.

18th Feb......day 2

We had our breakfast at the hotel too since its included with room charges...a continental spread....aiyo eating again.....and there goes my weight watching going bust....hehe....anyway purpose of holiday in Malaysia is to eat:)
After breakfast my sisters and families headed for Time Square for the children to go on the rides at the amusement park.
This morning at breakfast my sister gave me a surprise membership card of the hotel where I can stay 1 nite and get 1 nite free and be upgraded to deluxe room and along with other frills and its global usaged too.Thank you Aini for the lovely surprise...haha birthday present number 2 from her.
I went back to the room and waited for my friends from the blogland's arrival nak bershopping kedai semua tutup.Kak lady and Sya came around eleven plus and they came with the children and bringing gifts.Thank you Sya for the lovely muffins and kak lady for the gifts too.Its very thoughtful but you shouldn't have done it.It seemed like we have known each other for so long and I am glad that we didn't feel shy or at all with each other.

Soon after maklang and family came I am like a school kid all over again we hugged and am so happy that I finally get to meet them not one but the whole brood.Maklang please thanks your parents,paklang and your sister alang for their time coming and wanting to meet me(macam film star konon).I am so happy to see Wan is looking so well.If anyone were to observe the meeting its like a family reunion of a long lost sister.Thank you also for the ole2 dari T'ganu and thank you for everything...*ehem2:)

Thank you Allah for making this moment a reality.

For the readers info my room was like a hari raya celebrations with so many guests and it was fortunate too that at the voyer outside the room there are 4 armchairs and coffee table and thats where paklang and atuk sat while waiting for the 'women' inside the room.....hehe
The children are happy meeting each other too and luckily I had naugats for them to eat and even mandarin oranges too infact I had more food but somehow too busy talking forgot about it.

Part 2....written on 20th at 4pm.

After a good night sleep I am able to continue with my entry today.


Two of maklangs children are born in February like me and being a club member of the hotel I read that in birthday month I can request for a cake so why not celebrate Angah and Hakim as well actually by right I have to give 48 hours request and luck was on my side even for less than an hour request the management ok my request(tengok lah sape yg bermohon kan?granny groovy mesti dapat...haha)

Like a grown up kid I join Angah and Hakim to cut the cake after our lunch.Exciting kan dapat berkumpul menyambut our birthdays...hehehe.....Fareez tengok ape tu?

We took lots of photos but by special request by kaklady and sya am unable to load it here but nevertheless I got their permission on the ground that I hide their faces takut nanti paparazzi follow them.
Taken in my room only the smiley faces can't be identified....so sad eh?

I like this picture of the whole group of us its like one big happy family kan?This was at the foyer opp the lift just nice for the occassion.Look at all the happy faces a real remembrance I can never forget this trip to KL .. such a happy meet up not only the makcik bloggers but their families too.Insya'allah I hope there will be many more follow-ups....maybe kat Kerteh eh maklang?

After lunch we went back to the room to get all the barang2 and at same time my 2 sisters and families too came back from their outing and they get to meet the gang.Everyone left soon after and that night we walked to have dinner at a place called Estana Food court(I think)and we had indian food..the children all had roti canai which we call prata he in sg not prada ah too expensive to be eaten.Aini and me had garlic/buttered naan and we shared a plate of mee goreng.

I managed to contact my 2nd cousin thats my granduncles family and they met us back at the hotel and we went to Coffee bean for coffee and there after back to the hotel and they stayed till almost midnight.We chat about everything and we had fun laughing when they said where they are staying now somewhere at Klang a lot of poor families (they used to stay at PJ SS2)due to poor biz he had to sell the lovely big banglow and moved to a smaller place.They are helping the neighbours children to do their homeworks and they haven't a clue as its in english...what surprise me even the teacher pronounced the words wrongly!! the good laugh was the children told them knee was prounounced as kernee and knock as kernok...past tense was even worst...walked is wakerd and talked is takerd....it will take a long time before these children can understand english...I feel sad for them.

We left for singapore yesterday after checking out we went to KLCC to do some shopping and finally left KL at 2pm and on our way back we stopped to have seafood dinner at Damai Seafood Restaurant as Kam wanted to treat his staff.

The custom/immigration was smooth no crowd at all and we went through both side within minutes.My sis and bro in law drove to Norabella's place to give her some muffins from Sya and also gifts from kak lady on their way back to Tampines.

This is what happened during my short break and glad that it turned as planned.

till my next entry..................

Labels:

22 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am already late for work. ...but still nak comment...

We had a great time too...

Thanks kak, for wanting to meet us...ita like having to meet a long lost family member...tak kekok langsung...

7:44 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang...
I pun gembira sangat kita semua dapat berjumpa:)insya'allah this won't be the first and last I hope.

8:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

More pictures tomorrow ok!

6:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kak Elle :

So sorry I was out of town for the holidays, kalau tak, boleh jumpa juga.

Don't worry - once of these days the Brood and I will go down to JB and boleh hop to Singapore kejap.

Meriah yer Gongxi Fa Cai di Federal !

p/ wah siapa kah itu di sebalik *senyuman lebar* he he he....

7:49 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

adah...
they sent their salam to you and to thank you for the felelo losey too.Ni maklang ada kirim barang untuk you.Insya'allah I bring my camera tomolo so u can see them.....shhhhhhhhhhhh

mak andeh...
mmg intention nak jumpa you and family juga:)ok let me know whenever you coming down...yg senyum lebar tu ehem2 lah ye....hehe

8:04 PM  
Blogger maklang said...

kak elle:

Anytime....Kerteh is waiting for all of you...nanti we go to
Kelantan...bestnya...InsyaAllah kita plan for this OK!

8:59 PM  
Blogger aNIe said...

Hehehe...kak elle...we had a great time together...tak boleh nak lupa...happy sangat...

Jumpa kak elle macam berjumpa kawan lama...seronok...hahaha...teringat macamana hirok pikoknya bilik kak elle oleh anak2 yang tak tau nak diam...nak berbual pun tak dapat...

Banyaknya gambar...seronok sgt...jgn lupa nanti mail kat lady gambar2 yang kat kamera kak elle...

Memori yang tak pernah dilupakan...

Thanks kak elle pada semua...same tu Adah....tak sempat nak belikan apa2 untuk adah pun...

9:16 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

kaklady...
the meeting was my pleasure I betul salute you all ambil masa nak bertemu mgan groovy granny....haha

9:39 PM  
Blogger silversarina said...

kak elle,

Terasa I pulak yang hadir bersama menikmati saat-saat manis dan ceria ...... nanti buat gathering lagi ye..kalau kena masa boleh I join sekali.....nak jumpa the groovy nanny in person ...boleh kan....

Those pics...syahdunya..mengimbau kenangan abadi.

11:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

muka muka kat dalam gambar tu say it all how happy that gathering was... mesti ramai yg jeles nih :0)

dapat dah la mak lang corelle idaman dia tu..heheh

4:34 AM  
Blogger Mama Sarah said...

laaaa, ingatkan kak elle dah pernah jumpa maklang before this. rupanya that was the first time!

seronok baca!

5:58 AM  
Blogger Mama Sarah said...

Kak Elle, I don't know if you like to be tagged, (un)fortunately you are tagged by me.

The Rules:
People who are tagged should write a blog post of 6 weird things about them as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says 'you are tagged' in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

No pressure!

7:01 AM  
Blogger Mama Sarah said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:01 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

LJ...
insya'allah when you are back for visit and if time permits why not?sunnguh meriah tak terkata bila bertemu hari tu dan tak kekok and most important is that we have chemistry:)

simah...
dah dapat dah corelle set tu and mak oi its reall expensive in malaysia cos I saw the price at one of the stores.

mamasarah...
that was our first meeting:)berkenelan di alam maya as maklnag put it but now in reality.So bila pulak kita nak berjumpa?

7:02 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

mamasarah...
oh no I hate being tag but will try to answer it soon....kalau terlupa jgn ingatkan ok....hehe

8:02 AM  
Blogger Sya said...

Kak Elle

Terimakasih and really had a good time that day esp the children. Baru masuk keja today but not feeling very well. Maybe mc lepas ni.. penat le. Gambar2 sya will upload today at multiply k

8:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Salam semua..seronoknya melihat gambar-gambar dan coretan kak elle. Memang best kan jumpa teman bloggers yang jauh di mata tetapi dekat di hati. Thank you Sya & Kak Lady for the lovely gifts. Mak Lang, bila kah kita dapat bertemu pula? Kak Elle, terima kasih sebab bersusah payah hantar kiriman itu. Maaf tak turun ambil sendiri sebab memang tengah sakit waktu itu. Harini pun cuti sakit. Nanti email gambar lagi ok? thanks.

9:19 AM  
Blogger pekan said...

seronoknyer..

10:35 AM  
Blogger Mulan said...

syok nya tengok all the happy faces tu.. so next meeting in saigon kot? jeles nya tengok all the scrumptious food tu!!! glad u had great fun in KL with maklang, kak elle, sya & their families too..

uhuuuu... i'm stucked here!!!

6:55 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

sya...
glad your children had a good time..ok I will check multiply later.Take care penat buat muffins kot:)

nora...
you too take care...hari tu your turn and kali I pulak enjoy meeting them:)

pisces...
tu lah you ade lagi seronok kan?

mulan...kalau you sponsor we will sure pergi saigon:)

7:28 PM  
Blogger Ajzie said...

kak Elle tumpang lalu eik...

Mulannnn,
Ajzie nak tumpang sekaki juga bolah tak? Hihihi..


Kak Elle, next time boleh lah buat gathering sesama blogger lagi..Lagi ramai lagi seronok agaknya..

8:46 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

ajzie...
nak buat gathering ni senang cuma whether there will be response tak?tapi kalau terramai sangat susah juga nanti tak sempat nak berkenalan kesemua nya.

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home