Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Grand nephew!! a new addition to the Jellanie family.Born today at Mt Alvernia Hospital at 12 noon.Baby boy of Risna and Asyikin and congrats to my niece and nephew in law.This is their 2nd son.
ok here's a picture of me and our first grand nephew and grand niece born 3 1/2 yrs ago. A pair of twins a boy and a girl to my nephew Jeffrie and wife Aminah.
Johari and Amira were born prematured as Aminah developed PET and they were delivered by ceasarian section.We were all very excited as thats our first greatgrandchildren for my father and so we all dapat pangkat datuk and nenek.....hehe.....me as usual is nenek cun.....haha....kaklady kekal nama ni bukan cun tapi vogue lagi?
Johari and Amirah were in the incubator for a while and they were only allowed home when their weight reached the requirement.Now they are running around and are in the nursery.
So friends of the blogland I have grown up nephews and nieces aged from 33yrs and below and 3 are married.Another baby is due in July but far away in the states.My sister Maria and hubby are very excited to become datuk and nenek in real life.
Anyone else is grand aunt or grand uncle?
till in my next entry.........

Labels:

18 Comments:

Blogger aNIe said...

Congratulations kak elle...

Wow...Granny...Vogue the Vast lagik... Phewiiiitttt!!!

11:20 PM  
Blogger Ajzie said...

Congratulations kak Elle...

1:43 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

kaklady...
TQ.....hehe
vogue konon:)

ajzie...
TQ:)

5:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eh..memang vogue apa...Congratulations!

7:27 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

nora...
malu sey!!
so cam mana jadi pergi tak this weekend?

7:33 AM  
Blogger Mulan said...

CONGRATULATIONS Kak Elle!!!

betul, betul... granny vogue!!!

10:00 AM  
Blogger NJ@Goboklama said...

congratulations vogue granny!! seronoknya dpt.kembar. Kalau qisst, harapnya dpt.kembar 3 ke 4 ke,alhamdulillah...

10:37 AM  
Blogger Sya said...

Congratulations kak elle.. he he tambah lagik sepeket nak kena sedia masa raya nanti ..

2:50 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

mulan and qisst....
waduh dapat new title eh groovy granny:)

sya...
ni lah gaji masih tak naik tapi peket pulak yg bertambah....hehe

3:42 PM  
Blogger pekan said...

tahniah kak elle..

4:13 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

pisces...
TQ:)dah dapat new title...groovy granny and granny vogue...haha

8:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tahniahlaa...nenek VOGUE...

10:09 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang....
nenek vogue nenek vogue ler....

10:52 PM  
Blogger Lollies said...

waaahhh muda muda dah nenek. amat the vogue

2:42 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

lollies...
muda??dah tua lah....tapi ni hanya pangkat grandaunt but I guess dah mmg bolih jadi nenek.....haha

5:47 AM  
Blogger simah said...

congratulations to the proud mom n dad.. n the whole jellanie family.. sekarang dah berapa ramai nephews n nieces u dah ada kak elle?

:0)

5:22 PM  
Blogger Mama Sarah said...

i'm not yet a grand aunt. baru terhegeh-hegeh jadi Mama and aunt.

bestnya Kak Elle, ramai cucu saudara. Meriah suasana setiap perayaan kan?

5:52 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

simah...
the extended Jellanie family dah bolih buat colony:)to answer how many anak sedara that will be my next entry.

mama sarah...

cucu sedara ada 5 semua nya comes July another addition.

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home