Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I had a very relaxing day today as I've taken a day leave off from work expecting some delivery.I woke up early eventhough I don't have to rush to work...these eyes of mine just refuse to let me go back to sleep.After reading the morning news paper and dispensing my dad's medications I did my washing and mopping the house.I was glued to the pc till 11am reading and blog hopping:)Finally I got my butt off the chair and took my shower and do some cooking for the both of us.
Whilst I was in the kitchen I had 2 missed call from Nora she was at Jurong Point and was thinking of giving me a visit at work but unfortunately I was on leave.I called her back and invite her over which she accepted.

Nora arrived around 12 plus after doing some shopping at JP.She brought with her some chicken pies from Pola Cafe and some instant rempah of soto and mee bandung...THANK YOU NORA.Somehow I think we've been brought up that when we visit someone mesti bawa buah tangan and we do not like to impose to our host/hostess ... betul tak?
We had lunch together with what I had cooked earlier and am so sorry Nora if you've told me in advance I could have cooked something more.Nevertheless we enjoyed the sambal ikan merah rite? and not forgetting the blueberry ice-cream after....haha


Thank you for coming Nora and now we get to meet each other I hope they'll be more visits to come.

1st February is my brother in law Yazid's birthday....HAPPY 43rd BIRTHDAY TO YOU AND MAY YOUR DAYS BE FILLED WITH LOVE WITH THE FAMILY.So where are we going for dinner tonite?Your pressie is here with me:)

1st February is also my brother's Esa death anniversary...AL-FATHIHA...

14 yrs has gone by and you are always in our heart and thoughts,we saw how much you had suffered with your illness of lymphoma.The chemotheraphies you went through and after effect and yet you were strong fighting it all the way.The last 2 weeks of your life I can never forget .. I took 2 weeks leave to be with you at the hospital along with Maria who came down from the states to give you comfort.We were both at the hospital from 12 noon bringing your lunch and left you to rest at 2pm and coming back again at 5pm and between 2-5pm we both roamed to the nearest shopping complex to kill time.I can still picture the morning Maria arrived and instead of her crying it was you who did because you knew that will be the last time you be seeing her.Inspite of your visual handicapped I think you are a better person than some who can see.You worked hard to bring income to your family.You helped Ros with housework and taking care of Jaja and Asykary.Your 2 children are grown up now and Jaja is in 2nd year at the National University of Singapore doing Business Marketing and she was one of the top malay student too in her A level results.Asykary is taking his O level next year.

We were all with you the night before you left us and the night before that I went over to give you the morphine injection so that you will have a good night sleep.Yes you told Maria that you won't be able to see her again after she leaves for the states and how true it was .... we were at the airport sending her off that morning when we recieved news that you have left us peacefully in the arms of our dear sister in law Rosaini.Dear readers my tears just roll down as it is very touching to remember of my dear brother on his anniversay.He was so young to leave us the age of 36 leaving behind 2 young children.Eventhough you are no longer around Ros and the chidren are in our contacts and they are parts of the Jellanie family.

Al-fathiha and may you rest in peace.

Till my next entry.................

Labels:

27 Comments:

Blogger aNIe said...

Kak elle...AL FATIHAH buat arwah adik kak Elle....bergenang airmata membaca kenangan kak elle bersamanya di saat2 terakhir. Alhamdulillah ...anak-anak yang ditinggalkan bersama aunties yang penyayang menjadikan mereka anak2 yang berjaya.....

Wah!..Norabella dah jumpa kak elle ye...hehehe...ermmm...sedap sambal tu... :) Tak lama lagi insyaallah kita pulak akan berjumpa...

Kak elle minat simpan crystal sweete ye...buat masa ni lady pun tak jumpa kat sini kedai jual crystal sweets...maybe sya knows kat maner...

2:22 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

kaklady...
TQ... kaklady mengenangkan arwah selalu merasa sedih.Dia adik yg pendiam tak byk cakap.Ye hujung minggu ni Nora kesana.

6:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alahai Kak Elle....malunya tengok gambar sendiri! Anyway, it was a lovely meeting, disappointed at first sebab ingat tak dapat jumpa you kat JP but at least I finally met you jugak kat rumah. Memanglah we were brought up to bawa buah tangan (walaupun sekadar sesisir pisang) untuk rumah yang nak di kunjungi. Tak kan nak harap kan tuan rumah ajekan? Kita pun tau lah. He..he.. but anyway, I masih terkenang-kenang your sambal ikan merah tu. Hari ni dah set nak cuba try.

Kak Elle, alfatihah untuk your brother. Sedih I membacanya.

Salam untuk Adah ye....I still owe cupcakes for her and yourself! Next time ok?

8:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eh..tumpang lalu Kak Elle, Kak Lady, insyaallah, nanti kita jumpa sabtu ini ye.

8:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bestnya...bila lak nak jumpa Nora ni...


Al Fatihah buat arwah..

10:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Al-Fatihah untuk arwah.

Tumpang K.Elle.
Nora, lain kali kalau ke JP, singgahlah tingkat 6 ok.

6:05 PM  
Blogger Mama Sarah said...

HAppy Birthday to Mr Yazid.

Dan Al Fatihah buat Allahyarham Esa.

...Welcome February...

6:51 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

Nora...
malam ni I makan ikan balance smlm ada lagi dua keping sedappp sampai jilat jari....hehe

maklang...
insya'allah nanti dapat jumpa norabella.

adah...
nape 6th floor pegi jumpa kat Fish &Co lah u belanja....hehehe

mamasarah...
TQ...welcome february cause its my birthday month too:)

8:48 PM  
Blogger Lollies said...

Al Fatehah buat arwah. saya jua terasa sedihnya

4:51 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

lollies...

terima kasih:)tak bolih lupa yg dah pergi walaupun bertahun2.

5:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tumpang lalu Kak Elle: Mak Lang, kita pun teringin nak jumpa Mak Lang.

Adah : Tingkat 6? he..he.. Insyaallah. Kat LRT Bangkit pun boleh....

Kak Elle - Kat Seoul Garden lah..lagi best! Kita dah masak semalam lauk ikan merah masak sambal. Ok lah..tapi tak sama, bak kata Kak Elle - tengok tangan yang memasak.

10:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kak elle:

I love this song....teringat kenangan masa sekolah dulu2...


maklang

11:48 AM  
Blogger ~ GAB ~ said...

Al Fatihah to Esa.

My youngest brother's b'day is on the 1st of Feb also.

I know it must be hard on you. I can imagine the way you choke while typing out this entry.

Of all we know, God knows best why he had to go much too early. It seems too early in our comprehension but never too early nor too late on His planning.

Have a good day Kak Elle!

12:25 PM  
Blogger pekan said...

al-fatihah..

1:11 PM  
Blogger Mulan said...

alfatihah.. semoga rohnya diberkati Allah..

2:51 PM  
Blogger NJ@Goboklama said...

alfatihah...

mmg susah nak lupakan yg tlh pergi..

3:36 PM  
Blogger Ajzie said...

alfatihah.. semoga rohnya dirahmati Allah..

Kak Elle
Crystal N3 yg lepas tuh..comel2..azi suka yg gula2 tuh..

4:29 PM  
Blogger Sya said...

Bestnya ice cream blueberry..

Selamat Hari Lahir utk ur bro and Al Fatihah kepada Allahyarham Esa

5:04 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

nora...
fyi seoul garden dah pindah now ada crystal jade nak I belanja u kat situ...hehe
maklang and adah dengar tak apa yg si nora cakap kat atas.

maklang...
luka lama berdarah kembali eh....hehe
lagu lama lah yg byk makna nya kan?

bro gab...
no words can describe the emotion writing the entry...infact there more touching episodes betw him and me the convo we did at the hospital and if I were to put it down habis banjir lah my room nanti.Thank you for your kind words u too take care and hope I can meet u when I am in KL during the CNY.

mulan...
TQ

pisces...
terima kasih adik

goboklama...

terima kasih datang singgah... memang kita tak bolih lupa yg dah
pergi.

ajzie...
the sweets are pretty kan been collecting the last 10yrs...the 4 in the top pictures in butterfly crystal is from switzerland and it even has a sugar coated look alike.

sya...
ok nanti kita cari bluberry ice cream kat KL....I belanja:)

7:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

K. Elle, cakap saja bila. Fish & co? Anytime.

Baru dengar rindu bayangan bila baca komen ML. My all time favourite...K.Elle, feeeeling I seketika...

7:18 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

adah...

ok set Fish & Co bila agak nya tu eh?
NORA DENGAR TAK ADAH NAK BELANJA MAKAN KAT KITA....hehe

7:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Elle, takziah. I know its hard. I wish I could be as hard as you. I am still coping with the lost of my dear father.

Anyway, Welcome February. Tambah setahun lagi usia kita.

Yeen

7:56 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

yeen...
yes al-fathiha to arwah your dad too..time will heal yeen,I can remember that he will call me for the slightest even when he had fever he will call for advice.He even wanted me to stay in the ward with him but I can't being a male ward so my 2 other broters teman kan.

8:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Elle
I remembered you told me about your brother during our gatherings and sleep over few years ago. Dulu, I can't really feel it but now I do, and yes its hard. When I wrote about my dad, I can't stop crying.

Yeen

12:28 AM  
Blogger Kak Teh said...

alfatehah to arwah.
Kak elle, kita pun dah jumpa norabella - duluuuuu. that was the gathering of rantauan.com. we are members of another cyberworld..

4:26 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

kakteh...
yes she did mention to me when we met the other day.

5:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kak Elle & Adah....Seoul Garden dah tutup? Alahai...Fish & Co pun boleh lah...ok, next time eh..


Kak Teh, Actually I should thank you for everything. Its from rantauan to your choc-a-blog that actually lead me to meeting new friends in SG, not to mention some other places like Malaysia too. Thank you so much Kak Teh.

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home