Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Monday, January 29, 2007

Hello everyone and sorry for not updating the last few days.Actually nothing much happen of late.Last weekend Nana celebrated her 8th birthday and my sis arranged for a BBQ at her place,both BBQ pits at the playground and swimming pool been booked earlier by other residents so the one she got was at the roof garden with flow pool..As we all know the weather has been eratic the last few weeks and it was raining most days and evening.The day was beautiful full of sunshine which was to the joy to mothers who were able to hang their washing out....but it started to drizzle around 6pm..oh oh hope it will stop.I went with my dad and sis Ram and family after maghrib and the rain came too unfortunately.Afraid that it will not stop we decided to go back to the house instead and tante help to fry the chicken instead but so sad no lamb chop or beef.

Plenty of food.....bee hoon goreng,mee goreng,karipap sardine and kentang,samosa,egg sandwiches and kuih muih and my contribution haha hotdog roll ..... balik kerja saturday tu terus buat dan tak sempat nak amek nap petang tu.The children had their fun of games and the parents busy chatting and eating.The next evening they had the BBQ at the poolside.

Yesterday I went to Tangs to buy something for maklang to bring with me to KL my next trip.OMG the place was so crowded that it was impossible to browse around.I got what I was looking for and Q to pay ...... heard my hp... msg from my sis Lina that she's at my place.After that I went to the linen section and managed to buy my floor mat for the kitchen and new toilet seat cover and bathroom rug and got it at a good price too being on sale.I could have stayed on but because of the crowd decide to go home since I also have visitors waiting so sms my sis saying on my way home in a cab.

These are what I bought from the linen section......cantik tak?



new toilet seat cover and bathroom rug.



kitchen floor mat as I like to stand on
when I am cooking and doing the dishes.

When I got home not only my sis was there also my brother and sis in law and my nephew.My bro in law Yazid was fasting so prepare for berbuka and gorengkan ikan dice and black beans with onions and chili ontop of what I had cooked for lunch sayur lodeh and black pepper beef and telur ikan.Nana seem to enjoy the black pepper beef that she just ate it without rice.

Maklang ni dah update jangan tak baca pulak....hehe.....
Kak lady nanti kita YM lagi eh:)

ok jam pun dah larut ni esok nak kerja kalau lah bolih retire kan best.........abih sape nak bagi makan nanti kalau tak kerja kan?betul tak Sya?

Mamasarah I managed to watch the movie HEART tu at last and its really so much better than CINTA .....

till my next entry...................


















Labels:

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

gambar floor mat tu jer yg keluar.. linen tak keluar la akak..

ni kira dah kempis la wallet akak yek?sale is so heavenly huh?:0)

3:27 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

simah...
kempis habis dah salary pun belum masuk lagi....hehe...sales everywhere my last year birthday vouchers for takashimaya from my sis belum terpakai lagi tak sempat nak kesana and another birthday soon.

6:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kak Elle, cantik lah toilet seat cover & bathroom rug tu...favourite colour lagi...Kita nak pergi KL this Saturday....

7:17 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

nora...
thats the nearest colour that matches my bathroom.Ok you have a nice trip to KL give my regards to our friend bila jumpa nanti.I'll be going during CNY..

7:29 AM  
Blogger maklang said...

salam....dah baca, sawang pun dah bersih...he..he...

TQ kak...kalau beli yang putih tu, tapi ambik lain kali boleh ka? teringin...gitu!!!


TQ again...see u chinese new year nanti, InsyaAllah....

Maklang YM ngan notty lady gak malam tadi sampai 11:45...ni ngantok ni, tapi kena gi kerja nak cari duit bayar yang putih lak..

7:34 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang...

you online ke last nite tak nampak pun.Takpe ada rezeki lain kali beli yg white set tu.

8:01 AM  
Blogger Sya said...

kak elle

betul kalau kita tak keja sapa lah nak suapkan nasi kat molot kita dan anak2 kita nanti sehari dua atau seminggu dua yerlah oeg kesian lepas tu org jeling pun tak nak.. esp komuniti Melayu yg mudah lupa ni..

10:09 AM  
Blogger Idham said...

:) ...kak elle...yes, i also like the toilet seat tu nampak so cozy...lembut gitu...bila nak ke KL tu>? dah ada programme jumpa ramai kawan bloggers ka?

allaaaaa best nya...wish i pun ada KL..

:)

--
IDham

12:11 PM  
Blogger pekan said...

just to inform that i'm here.. :)

2:35 PM  
Blogger AuntyN said...

Itulah Kak Elle, bila kerja ada kita rasa letih, malas, bosan :-) Rasa nak cepat je reitre nak duduk kat rumah kononnya. Bila dah belum kena retire, gelabah jugak actually tu kan hehehe.

Amboi banyaknya makanan. Bila nak mai Penang pulak?

2:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Elle, I thought you're sick. Sihat rupanya. So Elle, we will be celebrating 'our' birthday next month. Umur berapa yek?

Yeen

7:01 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

sya...
selagi tulang empat kerat bolih keje I will carryon till 65 or else I work halfday so dapat beli makan hari2...betul kita tak bolih depend on people's charity:)

pisces...
ait adik takde comment ke?ok attendance dah mark pun:)

Idham...
anything for my own comfort I will spend my $$ cause I think I deserve it rite?ntah ye KL here I come....so far I hope to meet up with Sya and kak lady.Maklang terpaksa cari I karang tak dapat barnag yg dia kirim tu....hehe

An...
betul tu I think ada rezeki ni kerja lah dulu kalau dah retire nanti I cari charity work ngan oldfolks home.

Yeen...
yes....yes...our birthdays round the corner eh?Umur berape ek?yg I know I begin with number 1....hahaha...not to worry takde rahsia ngan my age will announce it when the time comes afterall I think I am the oldest blogger around.....
hey masa I sakit pulak?

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home