Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Wednesday, January 31, 2007





I collect crystal sweets anyone know where I can get them in KL?Sya any idea?

Crystal sweet are very beautiful and I have a crystal jar full of them and I bought them from all over the places I've been.



Children like to touch them and I will go ...oh no don't break them pleaseeeeeeeeeeee......

If any of my blogger friends in KL have seen them somewhere please leave me a message....Thank you.


"Banyak orang banyak ragam .... masing2 ada kegemaran yang berlainan....."

So what do you collect?


till my next entry...........

Labels:

15 Comments:

Blogger Sya said...

kak elle .. im not into this cute-cute things esp fragile macam ni. Sya suka kartun aje.. he he never knew this thing existed pun.

Anyway nanti sya jenguk2 kot-kot kalau ada

12:06 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

sya...
haha...too delicate eh? not too worry abt the sweets...I call u kat office tadi but I guess u gi lunch..Nora look for me but I was on leave so invite her to my place and we had lunch makan aoa yg ada and we had blackberry ice cream...yum..yum..

2:38 PM  
Blogger Mulan said...

mulan collect bangels, ada exchange dgn kenkawan jugak.. tak suka gold/silver jewelry sangat.

3:22 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

mulan...
whats yr wrist measurement?takut nanti terkecik or tebesar ke....hehe...I pun pun tak suka mas2 prefer crystals and silvers

3:26 PM  
Blogger Mama Sarah said...

I collect all sorts of jargon! i'm proudest of my 'mini' shoes.

Heart lagi best? Mana pulak nak cari cerita ni.

p/s: I don't think your place is Sarah and Amar friendly. hehe. (macamlah di jemput pun kan?!!)

6:14 PM  
Blogger Kak Teh said...

kak elle, nanti kak teh cari di sini and will bring back for you. dari kl senang post ke singapore.

6:29 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

mamasarah...
yes Heart is much much better to me at least for the sake of love one is willing to scarifice!!Don't worry you are most welcome my sweets are in a jar Sarah and Amar are most welcome:)Can yr family send you the DVD of heart?

6:29 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

kak teh...

don't trouble yourself afterall I will be going there in June but thanks for thoughts.You nak balik bila?

6:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kak, banyak kat PEngkalan Kubor di Kelantan. 1 dozen RM 12 je. Tapi entah bila dapat ke sana,I have some too....macam sama je...suka collect benda yang kecik2 but what I like best is to collect rumah kecik2 yang beli kat car boot...

7:50 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang...
murah nya 1 dozen for RM$12....

8:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:) wow....what a nice and unque hobby...

ari tu i jumpa la crystals miniatures..but mostly animal figurine.

I collect all swords/knives from different countries.
i also am trying to collect arts/ painting.
i collect 'menu' from restaurents i have been to.

hehehe

idham

11:37 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

idham...
lain org lain ragam nya kan?
ni collect menu mintak permission tak?...hehe

12:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kak Elle, I minat kumpul anything with sunflower motif. Lebih kurang like you lah tapi I terlebih extreme kot..pinggan mangkuk, teaset, glasses, towel, baju, cadar, cushion covers, langsir...wah..teruk lah I ni.

10:02 AM  
Blogger ween said...

hi kak elle, I saw those in Great Estern Mall, across gleneagles hospital.. banyak... and the stuffs there the price is ok.. the shop's name - southern pottery.. I often go there as it is close by to home..

9:34 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

ween...
thank you my dear for dropping by...but where is this place?in KL?

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home