Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Monday, April 14, 2008

Talent time.....

At atok's birthday bash we don't need to call in entertainters as within the Jellanie's big family we have lots of wanna be future entertainers....hehehe
Its true that we had fun and laughter.





Acar and paceri singing 'my heart' -Hassaan and Hannah









Nazeera playing the recoder with help from Hannah and Fiqah.

More video coming up soon esp of the 'spice girls'...sabar menanti ye .... haha .... it takes so long to do these videos and I don't have enough time in the evening.

Atok is back on oxygen again yesterday as he has difficulty breathing.





till my next entry................

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger silversarina said...

Bakat terpendam telah ditemui... seronok enjoy sebab family party memang tak segan nak menari dan mennyanyi..

semoga atok semakin baik , InsyaAllah.

11:02 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

rina...

tu lah byk juga cucu2 atok yg ada bakat...dan juga makcik2 nya...hehehe

insya'allah atok di percepatkan sembuh.

12:12 PM  
Blogger D said...

prayers for Atok. The spirit's there, Jelani family! Well done..

6:24 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

d...

TQ:)

9:00 PM  
Blogger aNIe said...

Kak semoga atok sihat semula...

Lambat nak tgk gambar video tu...kene tunggu lama jugak...

10:58 PM  
Blogger cikMilah said...

Semoga Atok bertambah baik...

11:05 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

kaklady...

sabar menunggu ye....


~~~~~

cikmilah...

insya'allah atok akan pulang once the xray report shows normal result.

6:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home