Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Friday, February 29, 2008

A day in a ward......

Atok still with the pleural tap and he is still feeling uncomfortable and still has difficulty with his breathing....hmmmm....

I stayed whole afternoon with my aunt Ju who came down from Darwin in the ward talking to him and keep him company.I think cik Ju must be bored stiff!!in the evening when my sisters and bro came we left together and went for dinner at 9pm at makan syiok....food ok ok...if you are hungry even if its not nice the plate is clean:)


Few patients were discharged leaving 4 empty beds but when evening came 2 new admissions all asthma cases.Mr Teo - the oxygen man was discharged in the afternoon and he went home with the oxygenless tube....hehehe....what a pity....the daughter in law was surprised when the nurse told her that even his was attached to the oxygen metre it wasn't on!!!so looks like he will be living with that oxygenless tube for sometimes.


Today I was reading the paper and saw the obituary of Mr Tan ( who had heart attacked) died peacefully yesterday.My deepest condolence to his family,because of our fathers we get to know each other.... a day in the ward makes a lot of difference in our live.




My hardworking helper .... but she can never remember to put things where they belongs when she cleans the cupboard etc .... double work for me!!!Atok say she a bit blur now when atok ask her something she answers another.....hehe....



Since aunt Ju spent the night at my place I did the cara lauk for our breakfast this morning and for lunch we ate yesterday rendang leftovers.

I let my helper go first to the hospital so that atok has someone to help him at lunch time and I will leave later around 3pm with fresh tea and his dinner and will stay till visiting time over at 8pm.

I will be going back to work as from monday 3rd March an won't be able to visit atok till I am off and hope atok will be comfortable.

till my next entry...........

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger cikMilah said...

Alahamdulillah, lega sikit kan ada helper dan teman dari Darwin lagi. So, next week is a new challenge - wishing you all he best with new job and Atok will keep improving day by day. Amin..

1:54 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cikmilah...

alhamdulillah..tapi cik Ju gone to my another aunt house today maybe next week she'll come again afterall kan byk anak buah kat sini.

yes a new challenge next week:)

2:07 PM  
Blogger silversarina said...

Sad to know that Mr Tan had passed away walaupun hanya kenal dia melalui akak.

Mesti akak happy sebab atok is getting on very well now... selamat mula bekerja !!

(dah lompat-lompat ke ???? )

5:50 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

rina...

hehe...bukan lompat2 dah skip around up and down lagi....hahaha

9:21 PM  
Blogger Cat Cat said...

Kak Elle,
My deepest condolences to Mr Tan...
Hope Atok gets well soon and will be discharged from the hospital...
I'm sure you hate to go back to work... Take it easy, Kak Elle. Cath always think of you, ok!!!

9:24 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cath...

yes sad abt Mr Tan passing away but its the end of his suffering.

Hmm...work...work...urggggghhhh!

11:14 AM  
Blogger maklang said...

kan best kalau tak payah kerja and duit can flow aje masuk poket!.

Alhamdulillah Atok dah beransur sembuh!

12:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alhamduliah.. atok dah semakin sihat...

2:21 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang...

kalau lah kita bolih tanam pokok duit tumbuh duit kan?haha

2:24 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

ajzie...

ni dah masuk minggu kelima di hospital..insya'allah if everything ok bolih discharge soon.

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home