Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Geli Hati........





Atok and his nasal cannula oxygen supply is a must for him as and when he requires it ....

yesterday the Head of the medical team came to do the rounds in the ward followed by his MO's who on other days will be doing themselves.When it comes to atok's bed the Head spoke to atok and ask of his well being ..... bla...bla...bla .... atok told him of his complains that he has been telling the MO's day after day of his pain of left leg/knee .... the Head examines atok himself and ........ and.......and hit the right spot that made atok yell and jerks his leg and at same time the Head too felt it that is the pain as he jumps back ..... after that all the MO's infront of atok kena scolding"and what have you done for it???".... if you ask me nothing as I've also been telling them of atok's difficulty to sit and stand.Last night bro in law help atok to do physio of bending his knee etc after massaging it and he did well ....





His repeat chest xray showed not much of improvement and the oxygen level in his blood test also seem low so they are doing a CTScan of the Brain to check if there's any blockage????and I have the feeling that atok may have a silent stroke while he was in hospital without our knowledge.



Mr Tan next bed on his right now been tube fed and both hands in boxing glove so he can't pull the ryle's tube in his nostril but few times I had to put the glove back for him somehow he manages to pull his hands out by putting his leg at the tip of the glove and pull his hand out .... pandai betul Mr Tan ni kan?





Yang mengelikan hati ye lah ah pek on atok's left ..... since this is a respiratory ward everyone in this ward have their own oxygen nasal cannula next to their bed....and this cartoon ah pek .... sori tak ingat nama dia nanti pergi visit atok will look whats his name ....hahaha ..... he ask for his nasal cannula and kept it in his drawer ..... don't know why I was looking at him and guess what???? he was using the it ......





this is what the nasal cannula looks like ... hahahaha ..... sahja aje dia gunakan ..... geli hati betul ..... hahahahahaha ...... I tak bolih tahan ...... nak tau kenapa????

it was not connected to the oxygen flow metre .... so takde oxygen lah ....... hahahhaaaaaa.......dah tu when my eyes meet the S/Nurse eyes we both geleng-geleng kepala macam cat-cat Robert ..... psycological agak nya he thinks it works!!!If only I brought my camera ....... hehehe


When my sisters came I told them and semua ketawa geli hati.....ada2 aje kan?macam2 kerena dlm cubicle ni.






till my next entry.............

Labels:

16 Comments:

Blogger Cat Cat said...

Kak Elle.
Esok bawak camera and take all the picture of Atok's neighbor ya... Curi2 tangkat gambar lah... from back lah kalau tak nak tunjuk muka... kasik respect sikit kat orang sakit ya.... (remember, from the back ya)... Hehehe.

12:35 PM  
Blogger cikMilah said...

kesian pulak kat apek tu...tapi gelihati jugak..

2:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lama ddah saya tak menjengah ke sini,semoga abah kak elle cepat semboh dan boleh kuar spital.I dont blog hop anymore cause busy studying.

6:11 PM  
Blogger aNIe said...

Kak...maybe sebab akak memang nurse...akak tau le silapnya...kalau kitorang agaknya tentu tak perasan...memang gelihatikan? Sian apek tu...

Doa lady untuk atok...semoga segera sembuh....

8:53 PM  
Blogger maklang said...

thanks for the sms...

I will be away from the office sebab ada course and meetings outside till thursday...seronok tak payah masuk office, tapi kemana pun masih di carik! bosan sungguh...

Anyway, happy birthday kak...semoga panjang umur and murah rezeki ye...

My doas for atok and may he recover soon, InsyaAllah..

9:00 PM  
Blogger Norabella said...

Kak, I think apek tu heran eh...kenapa dia tak di beri benda tu..Bab semua MO kena tu yg paling best...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAK ELLE....

9:05 PM  
Blogger silversarina said...

kelakarlah....kesian pun ada..

Semoga esok membawa atok kepada lebih sembuh dan ceria.

Nak wish..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AKAK YANG STILL VOGUE !!

9:18 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cath...

tadi pun he uses it all afternoon..and the cannula tak masuk pun dlm lubang hiung dia..hehe

ok esok must remember bawa camera.

9:58 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cikmilah...

saya tak bolih tahan .. hehehe

9:59 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

EL...

good luck in your exam and thanks for dropping by eventhough u are busy.

10:00 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

kaklady....

kalau lah you ada kat sini guarantee pecah perut...kah..kah..

10:01 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang...

TQ for the birthday wishes:)

atok had a scare today.

10:02 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

nora...

hehe apek oh apek:)

TQ too for the wishes.

10:03 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

rina...

thank you ... ingat nak nyanyi kan lagu happy birthay....hehe

apek to perasaan agak nya.

10:04 PM  
Blogger Mulan said...

kelakar betol apek tu la..

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAK ELLE"

Moga atok makin sembuh..

11:49 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

mulan...

macam ni lah bila pesakit semua in their 60's and above.

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home