Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Atok's update....




Atok had his pleural tap done yesterday and he is in a lot of pain ... who wouln't if you have a huge needle stuck into your chest wall to drain all the fluid and the picture above shows the gadgets.A big tube is draining the fluid plus some blood too and so far about 1000mls already in the container which is pumped.



The 2 girls doing their 2 hrly check on his blood pressure and oxygen level reading.

Poor atok he is really suffering .... when we wanted to leave he requested for us to stay longer as he was having shortness of breath.We stayed till almost 9.20pm .... I think he is scared that if anything happen to him we are not around.Insya'allah atok you will get better in a couple of days and can come home.

Atok next bed neighbour Mr Tan had a heart attack soon after his daughter left him,I was a little late coming and he was already in bad shape,I felt his body and it was cold and soon after the red code alert .... all the doctors and nurses were there doing their emergency treatment,screen were drawn and I can hear them pumping him ....... I left the ward not wanting to be there and sat in the tv room.....20 minutes later they revived him and he was transfered to the ICU.


Mr Teo finally got his oxygen:) no more oxygenless nasal canula...wonder if he can feel the different?





till my next entry.............

Labels:

13 Comments:

Blogger Cat Cat said...

Kak Elle,
I thought I wished you Happy Birthday in your previous post tapi tak nampak pun my comment... I also remember asking you apa cake Kak Elle dapat...

Aik, something is wrong... But anyway, happy belated birthday ya... Hope Atok is recovering very soon.

10:30 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cath...

yes I read your comment and relpied unfortunately no cake lah...maybe belated celebration...haha

We are all hoping for atok recovery too:)

10:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kesian atok...doa2 moga2 dia cepat sembuh, InsyaAllah...

7:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kesian atok...doa2 moga2 dia cepat sembuh, InsyaAllah...

7:05 PM  
Blogger zino said...

spital kat mana tu..? dulu ada sekali saya berkunjung ke singapore (area jurung) terus ke hospital.. sepupu masuk wad..

10:58 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang...

insya'allah maklang sama2 kita doakan ye?

11:12 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

zino ...

ni NUH National University Hospital...

area jurong which year tu...kalau 12-13 yrs ago mungkin Jurong Hospital di kawasan Jurong...eh I dulu kerja sana tau:)

11:14 PM  
Blogger aNIe said...

Larr...ntah kenapa susah sgt nak masuk kat komen box ni...

Kak...akak jgn risau...Insyaallah atok akan sembuh nanti...doa kami untuk atok...

Kesian dgn Mr. Teo tu kan...harap2 dia akan okay nanti...

1:47 AM  
Blogger silversarina said...

Hope atok bertambah okay bila chest dah clear,INsyaAllah.

Mr Teo masih di ICU ke ???

Mr Tan legalah tu dah dapat oxygen sebenar :)

7:49 AM  
Blogger Queen Of The House said...

Kak Elle .... Sorry for being late in wishing you a (BELATED) HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!

Tengokkan all those gadgets attached to your father ... eh, seriau!!! It must be very uncomfortable for him. I hope he gets well quick.

Sending lots of love all the way across the causeway to you!!!

10:46 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

kaklady...

mmg susah kekaang saya pun tak dpt nak open ... blogger angau kot?

12:47 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

rina...

insya'allah atok akan sembuh tak lama lagi.

eh awak ah salah org ke...Mr Teo yg gemar oxygen and Mr Tan yg heart attack.

12:49 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

qoth...

never too late better late than never...hehe

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home