Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Atok's update....

Yesterday tuesday was another long day for me at the hospital....tante and me arrived around 1pm and we went straight to atok's room and they were preparing him for another scope which I wasn't aware of because the last scope he had I was asked to sign the consent form.He was on his 2nd pint of blood transfussion and the scope was arranged as an urgent procedure as his Hb dropped very low.


We both accompanied him to the Endoscopy Centre and waited at the waiting area....the scope will take 2 hours and lucky I brought my book to read.Atok was finally wheeled out after almost 2 hours.After they settled him in his room the doctor and his team came to examine him and I had the opportunity to meet his new chest physician Dr Khoo and from him I learnt that they found fresh bleeding in the stomach which was not reported during the previous scope....hmmm... just wonder how come!!!!
Anyway they managed to clamp the vessels so hopefully no more bleeding and atok haemoglobin reading should come back to normal soon.



Poor atok hasn't had a drop of water since the night before and we told him after the scope he can have something unfortunately because of the new-found finding of the source of bleeding he had to be NIL BY MOUTH again till this morning.He was indeed very thirsty and dry so I wet his lips with ice cubes.He kept saying nothing will go wrong just let him eat and drink and he is even willing to go for another scope if the corrected vessels burst!!!...atok...atok...


Atok is out from isolation and transferred to the open ward and I tell you this is first time I am seeing a respritory ward..where you see patients with lungs problems.....one elderly malay in a corner bed has a mask like those pilot fighters plane....so sad his elderly wife is with him all day.
Almost all the patients here are the elderly ..... take note atok is eagerly waiting for daybreak and hoping that the doctor will give the green light that he can eat today.


My thanks to all who smes me and phone calls from faraway places with words of encouragement ..... my hugs to all of you and a BIG




till my next entry..............

Labels:

14 Comments:

Blogger maklang said...

yelaa kak...we are praying for atok's recovery...

Akak jugak take care ye!

8:35 AM  
Blogger silversarina said...

InsyaAllah he's getting better .

Our prayer is always for his recovery.AMIN.

9:19 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang...

terima kasih kerena memberi semangat pada saya...

insya'allah atok is a fighter by the look of it:)

10:11 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

Rina...

insya'allah slowly and steady he's heading to recovery stage.

10:12 AM  
Blogger Norabella said...

Kak Elle, doa dari kami sekeluarga untuk atok. You also take care ok?

10:27 AM  
Blogger Cat Cat said...

Kak Elle,
Kesian atok thristy and dry all day... Takpe Kak Elle, esok lusa bila Atok dah sihat & balik rumah, boleh Atok minum & makan sepuas-puasnya...

10:56 AM  
Blogger aNIe said...

Sian atok...agaknya selera untuk makan & rasa lapar membuatkan atok nak makan...

Harap2 atok akan dibenarkan makan tak lama lagik...dan akan sembuh dari apa yang dialaminya sekarang...

Kak Elle pun take care...Muahhh!!

11:18 AM  
Blogger simah said...

hang in there akak!

7:04 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

nora...

TQ:)

9:16 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cath...

atok now only have clear fluid...I saw the endoscopy report and pictures...oh wow!!

9:18 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

kaklady...

mmg kesian macam2 investigation di buat keatas nya.

9:18 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

simah...

pc dah ok eh?macam nak hang simah?I bergantung tak bertali...hehehe

9:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kesian nengokkan orang nak makan tapi tak boleh. My doa always for his speedy recovery. Macam-macam dia dah lalui, and you too. Take care and KakElle jugak jangan sampai tak makan!

12:05 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cikmilah...

aha kesian kan sampai smlm pun hanya bolih clear feeds aje...tengok lah hari ni macam mana after the doctor's round.

7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home