Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Award and atok....


I received this friendly site award from kaklady and from the bottom of my heart thank you kaklady for sharing:)

I think everyone in the blogsphere deserve this award so please copy & paste it into your blogs .... I am sharing it with all of you.

Today 12th Feb '08 is my longest visit at the National University Hospital .... Aini an myself arrived at 10am to be with atok so that he won't feel scared going for the scope.Unfortunately he was uncooperative last night into taking the prep...the lavage to cleanse his bowel.It was only this morning the nurses manage to talk him into taking it .... so when we arrived 'dia tengah melabur'......

He understands he was going for the scope and unhappy that he couln't drink as its part of the prep...try explaining to him the reason and he finally eccepted it.Since his prep was delayed so his endoscopy and colonoscopy was delayed till late afternoon....oh wow just imagine not having a drop of water at all.

We left him at 12noon when My brother came to visit an afterall he was sleeping.Aini and myself went to have buffet lunch at The Hyatts....at Straits Kitchen....we gave ourselves a treat....hahaha .... all the yummylicious spread of over 50 dishes oo..la..la....well the reason we went all the way to Hyatt was because we need to arrange an airticket for Marilou to fly in to help look after atok when he is discharged....as requested by Marilou we booked Cebu Airline as she can picks the ticket from Manila.Since it was a short notice to purchase the ticket we had to pay the full price of $366 one way but the return flight only $99... and with airport taxes the bill come to $600 plus.

Marilou will stay for 2 months and hopefully the indon maid is ready to fly in and sit for her test set by the ministry before she can commence and that too on condition she pass her test plus her medical.So this is the arrangement we have made so far and once Marilou is here I can start on my new job....no work no salary lah!!!!

We came back to the hospital at 3.30pm and atok was ready to leave the ward for the endoscopy... we accompanied him all the way and waited at the endoscopy centre.Atok finally came out at 5.50pm an thats almost 2 hours he was in there.He asks for water I guess he must be very thirsty an hungry too.When dinner was served I fed him the porrigde an he finished half of that plus an orange and 2 cupsful of tea and water.He was sleeping when we left him at 7.30pm.

I was given a copy his scope report and they found a duodenal ulcer in his stomach and 2 polyps in the rectum and they had sent it for biopsy and dear friends please let us pray together that the biopsy will be benign........ they found no fresh bleeding so we are still wondering whats the cause of the up an down haemoglobin..... iron deficiency???

till my next entry...............

Labels:

13 Comments:

Blogger simah said...

our prayers will always be with u...

insyaAllah nothing serious will come out of it..

take care akak! hugs

10:54 PM  
Blogger cikMilah said...

Not too worry KakElle. Medic. experts plus our prayer will InsyaALLAH get atok healed.
Good to hear Marilou is helping.

11:56 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

simah...

thank u and insya'allah too hopefully the biopsy will give negative result.

7:17 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cikmilah...

until we get the biopsy result hatim ni masih mimbang.

yes Marilou is our first choice but she can stay only 2 months...eldest son(6yrs) just enrolled in school.

7:19 AM  
Blogger silversarina said...

Doa kami sentiasa bersama bapak akak dan semoga kahadiran Marilou banyak membantu ,InsyaAllah.

8:44 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

Rina...

TQ .. yes hopefully Marilou can help him a lot:)

Happy birthday Rina.

9:35 AM  
Blogger Cat Cat said...

Kak Elle,
Keep us posted ya... I pray hard for your dad...

11:23 AM  
Blogger Ummi said...

sama berdoa semuga atuk cepat sembuh.

11:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Moga2 cepat sembuh!

2:40 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cath..

I will update daily if possible unless too bz or staying overnite at my sis.

4:51 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

ummi...

amin...

~~~

maklang...

harapan semua juga.

4:52 PM  
Blogger aNIe said...

Kak elle...doa lady buat atok...semoga segalanya baik2 sahaja...

Insyaallah...

Akak take care....

Miss u...

9:06 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

kaklady...

terima kasih dgn kata2 semangat tu:)

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home