Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Monday, February 11, 2008

Gift.....

I haven't been home the last 3 days .... been sleeping at my youngest sis place afterall I am not working and need to be at the hospital at lunch time an most time I will go with Aini.To tell the truth this is 1st time I stayed so long away from from home besides being away on holiday.


Simah for your info I will start on my new job only in March now due to atok still being in hospital.


As usual Aini and me were there at lunch today and atok was going for his uroflow test at the urology centre an then after for xray of his pelvis as he's complaining of pain in that area.Whilst there the doctor came to speak to us about his losing blood so they want our consent for a scope tomorrow which I did and hope the findings will be negative.



The doc also warn us that if all findings are normal atok maybe discharge and we have decided ...there's 2 maids to choose from .... let see ok who we will get.



We left soon after they wheeled him and today I decide to come home ....missing my bed.....hehehe


I went to the letter box and amongst the many mails I found a package from Belgium .........












A lovely gift from Mush,Brecht and Nora.....THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE LOVELY GIFT AND THOUGHTS.....btw my b'day not till almost end of Feb.......once again terima kasih Mush.

till my next entry..............

Labels:

21 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Home sweet home...wish Atok will be OK. Take care..

4:45 PM  
Blogger Brecht said...

Hope your dad will be OK soon Kak Elle,hope they wont find anything else with him.

Glad u liked the gift = ) I was wondering if it arrived safely, relieve to know u hv receive it and liked it! Take care Kak Elle.

Mush

4:55 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cikmilah...

yes nothing like home sweet home:)
how can I put it..mentally atok still having that delirum upfront.

5:32 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

mush...

thank u once again and instead of sms to u I sms musliha instead ... haha..

insyallah I hope too atok will be ok...

5:34 PM  
Blogger MAMAMIA said...

Macamana comfortable pun katil kat tempat lain, katil sendiri tetap best.... kan Kak Elle.

Hope Atok will get well soon.

6:19 PM  
Blogger zino said...

semuga atok cepat sembuh ...amin..

6:39 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

mamamia...

betul tu katil sendiri,own pillows can never be the same:)

insyaallah hope the best for atok.

6:59 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

zino...

mmg harapan kami sekeluarga untuk atok cepat sembuh:)

7:00 PM  
Blogger silversarina said...

salam,

I agak dah mesti kak elle tak de di rumah. apapun harap bapak kak elle bertambah shat dan dapat maid untuk take care of him bila kak elle dah start keje nanti.

9:02 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

rina....

pandai u meneka eh? ye lah mungkin my sis tau I am tired and feeling bored dok sorang2 sebab tu she and Kam ask me to just stay with them:)..nak dok lama2 pun rindu pulak ngan umah sendiri:)

9:12 PM  
Blogger Ummi said...

moga atok cepat sembuh. harap the maid yang nak juga tu pun ok jugak.

9:52 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

ummi...

we are asking our ex maid from philippine to come and help look after atok an she can only stay 2 months and after that will be an indon maid an we hope they will overlap so she can learn from the expert one:)

9:59 PM  
Blogger aNIe said...

Kak elle...dah rindu bantal comel kak elle tu ke?..

Harap2 ujian utk atok nanti akan okay...begitu juga maid yang akan dipilih nanti semoga dia akan dpt menjaga atok sebaik mungkin...

Wah!! awal2 dah dpt hadia harijadi ke? Dari jauh plak tu...

12:12 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

kaklady...

macam mana pun mmg rindu katil sendiri lah kaklady:)

insyaallah harap maid yg akan kerja bolih buat kerja dgn sempurna.

6:59 AM  
Blogger Sya said...

Kak Elle .. harap2 ujian tu negatif.. and semoga atok sihat dan boleh balik rumah. Mcm kak Elle Atok must miss his pillow and bed so much.

Kak Elle ... take care

9:21 AM  
Blogger maklang said...

moga2 everything goes well...

sori tak dapat nak YM lama last nite...I was tooooooo tired!

11:11 AM  
Blogger Helena said...

semoga atok cepat sembuh...

wow... dah start dapat birthday present... bestnya....

11:47 AM  
Blogger Queen Of The House said...

Kak Elle, ther's no place like home. I am sure your father too is wishing he can go home soon. Take care.

2:46 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

sya...

betul tu atok pun rinu bantal busuk nya....hehee


~~~~

maklang...

harapan kami semua untuk atok cepat sembuh.

8:21 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

helena...

yes an early b'day present:)

insya'allah hopefully can come home soon too.

8:22 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

qoth...

its true nothing like your own personal things...

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home