Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Friday, November 21, 2008

Tea party......


Its graduation day today for the year 6 students....the actual time is at 7pm followed by dinner at the science terrace but unfortunately I didn't stay on to watch the procedure as I think I will need lots of tissues to dry my eyes .... eventhough I am new to the school - only 8 months into my job but I feel like I've been there for so long and I got along well with the children.Yes I maybe firm at times as I don't want them to play truant during lessons as its for their own good.Even though like Zen who doesn't report sick but he is a nice young man with good manners has been a good friend to talk with along with some of other boys and girls.I waited till 6.30pm to see some of them all in their formal attires before I left .... yes parting is hard but nevertheless I wish them all the best for the future.Its not that I don't want to see you people getting your certificates but I will cry because you'll be the first batch of students that I won't be able to interact again .... unless you do a social visit to aunty nurse.


Before the ceremony we had a tea party for the staff as it will be a long evening after that .... and below are the petites bites we had .......







As lunch was just like 3 hours ago so I didn't eat much just took 4 items ... but I took home 6 of that muffin home as we had to clear everything before 6pm ...

The senior boys and girls start to stroll in around 6pm .... hmmm..... some forgot to bring the school tie so had to buy .... it was a biy noisy with 75 of them around all excited and the camwhoring begins ..............


Me with Zen and Wei Xin again .... see all look smart with their formal attires ...




With Chloe ( rambut tutup mata anak Korean) and Eileen .... auny nurse is about to leave so no coatie on ....

More pictures here ...... from Zens home .....


Tomorrow is their prom nite and I am pretty sure they will be dancing the night thru' ....... enjoy kids.

till my next entry .............

Labels:

14 Comments:

Blogger Ummi365 said...

yey yey ye *sambil lompat2*

ummi komen dulu.. susah nak dapat komen dululah.. seronok giler..hehehe

ini pun kira nasib sebab ummi tak tidur lagi, kalau tidak 9:30 dah zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

hai nasib baik sunggun cikgu kat sekolah tu kan.. bila ada function je makanan mesti disediakan.. kalau ummi kat situ agaknya cholesterol naik sampai tak leh nak measure

10:03 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

ummi...

yeahhhhhhhh tapi takde hadiah lah belanja makan cili crabs nak?..hehe

sekolah ni tak lokek ummi staffcare comes first ..

10:25 PM  
Blogger zura aini said...

kak elle, budak xin tu macam melayulah. bestkan akak dikelilngi anak-anak, saya pun kalau ada rezeki nak end my career jadi lecturerlah, ramai anak-anak.

11:04 PM  
Blogger Queen Of The House said...

Banyak betul activities kat sekolah ni. Very lively and interesting work environment. Aren't you glad you made the choice to change jobs, Kak Elle?

Kak Elle punya cuti bila start? I am back in the hometown till Tuesday. My youngest dah kena *snip snip* on Thursday. 2nd day dah macam tak ada apa, jalan sana sini already.

12:33 AM  
Blogger zino said...

makan makan lagi.... amboi amboi... hehe

1:56 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

zany...

WeiXin anak Malaysia agak bab tu macam melayu kot...hehe

Baik kerja dgn anak2 zany mereka bolih membuat kita ketawa dgn keanak2kan mereka:)

5:47 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

qoth....

oh adik kecik tu dah jadi'org dewasa ye'..children recover fast esp if they are already prepared mentally and physically.

No regrets qoth maybe should have done earlier and come to think of it 'Why did I waited 6 months to decide eh?'....hehehe

5:50 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

zino...

apa lagi nak buat kan? makan and makan lagik...haha

5:50 AM  
Blogger silversarina said...

salam,

8 bulan kira memang akak dah rapat dengan pelajar di situ , lagipun kelas yang graduate ni dah remaja semua , sure mereka anggap akak macam kakak/mak mereka....segak mereka semua.

Bestnya makan-makan lagi :)

7:26 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

rina...

betul tu kami dah mesra mcm mak dan anak:)

sekolah yg tak pernah buat staff nya kelaparannnnn....hahaha

10:01 AM  
Blogger Neeza Shahril said...

sporting lah diorang ni.. muka pun nampak muka cerdik.. heheh... ada pulak muka cerdik tak cerdik yek.. ;)

sedapnya food tu.. rugi kak elle makan sikit.. kalau neeza, neeza rasa each of those ;)

5:11 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

neeza....

they are not only rich but ada brain untuk study...they are good children:)

kerena kenyang tak bolih masuk lagi
kalau tak mesti bedal habis...hehe

8:13 PM  
Blogger Brecht said...

Kak Elle, kat sekolah international tu, memang banyak ye makan2 session = ) Untung lah Kak Elle = ) U r indeed truly so nice inside out Kak Elle, liked & loved and well respected by many.... boleh bukak fan club heheheh ; ) kidding ....

4:24 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

mush...

haha fanclub good idea:)
at this school either the PSP or management themselves will give big spread for the staff....kalau orang salah sangka ingat ni SEKOLAH MAKAN..... hehehe

6:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home