Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Halfday .......


Now that school holiday has begun I am able to take leave as and when I need it without thinking of the children.So today I decide to take a halfday to collect my passport which was ready on monday .... fast work eh within 3 days I got notification for collection.Soon after lunch of beehoon again I took a cab since it was a cloudy day.Hundreds of people were there most chairs occupied and I managed to find a seat in a corner and my Q number is like another 120 people more so I sat and did my knitting but after awhile decide not to as the Q number is moving very fast and this is what I call efficiency ... kudos to the staff @ICA....I was watching them .. they are always with a smile attending to the customers and they work fast too and after 35 minutes it was my turn and now I am a new owner of a Biometric passport .... but now I have a new pp number to remember unlike before its same number as our IC card ..... so tok zino now with both pp and notebook certainly can travel .... hahaha







Remember the above vouchers I won at the teachers day staff lunch?well I made use of it finally after ICA I went to Takashimaya and bought my daily needs of .......




My estee's foundation and toner ... but because I wasn't wearing my glasses I took the wrong one instead of toner only when I got home I realise that its a Optimizer ( 4 wrinkles) ok its of use too the problem is the packing is same .... maybe I have to go down again probably to Tangs or Robinson or Metro to get the toner .... memang di takdir suruh jalan jalan lagi.....hehehe




and because I spent $120 actually when I calculated it should be less than that ( its because toner cost less than that) I got the above ok ok just nice to carry with me for my hols.... after deducting from the voucher I need to pay another $23/-only......

Then I saw this box below ....




Ni mata dah rambang ...... or I was talked into it .... with any purchase you can buy this at $98 instead of $180 ........










and I bought it ..............








zwani.com myspace graphic comments




HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY 2 NIECES WHOSE BIRTHDAY FALL 3 DAYS OF EACH OTHER ...... BUT 2 YEARS APART.




























Labels:

20 Comments:

Blogger silversarina said...

Amboi, dah ready nak bercuti, bagus ada voucher tu , dapat jimat besar ..... cutenya red bag tu :)

9:11 AM  
Blogger Cat Cat said...

Oklah tu Kak Elle.. Banyak makeup and skin care dapat... Kira 50% off lah kan... Macam Cath jugak, bila time shopping, memacam nak beli... Hehe.

10:00 AM  
Blogger Sya said...

Sekolah sana pun dah holiday ek.. kak elle pun dah cam cikgu, nak cuti masa cuti sekolah je

10:38 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

rina...

voucher tu mmg menjimatkan tapi kena con juga membeli that bag and stuff pandai sales talk tu...hehe

12:14 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cath...

yes the skin care is needed:)

12:14 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

sya...

saya cuma bolih amek cuti waktu school holiday aje bab tu dapat 40 days leave annually...macam cikigu2...hehe

12:15 PM  
Blogger cikMilah said...

cantik beg merah tu! dan mekap kit tu senang nak bawak travelling...

1:16 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cikmilah....

bab tu tergoda terus membeli nya...hahaha

1:57 PM  
Blogger tulipurple said...

nice lah kaler eyeshadows tu...wowww!begitu glam lah nnt queen elle kite gi holiday nnt..huhu.

4:01 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

tulip....

tu bukan untuk bawa ke holiday...kat sana bolih beli much cheapr estee with better promotions

4:11 PM  
Blogger maklang said...

wah..seronok eh bershopping..

4:18 PM  
Blogger zura aini said...

Ramai sungguh birthday on November, mak ayah saya juga hujung minggu ni birthday, mak going to be 59, ayah 69, insyaAllah.

Happy bithday to kak elle's nieces. Wish them happiness all the time.


Akak pun makin bersemangat untuk makan angin ye.

4:22 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang...

haha....barang yg perlu kena lah beli yg tak perlu tu ishhhhhhhhhh....

4:22 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

zany....

aha ramai juga yg menyambut birthday in november kan?

4:23 PM  
Blogger rm said...

Salam berkenalan Kak Elle. I have been silently reading your daily happenings. Penuh cerita...seronok sangat membaca!

With this latest posting, you ni memang kaki shopping. LoL.

Maaf saya tak ada blog...malas nak bercerita hal hal semasa dalam kehidupan.sign up pun ala kadar. hehehe

7:35 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

rm...

salam berkenalan juga...

lumrah dunia...takde kerja lain baik bershopping dari bergossip kan?..shopping pun $$ sendiri jadi tak jadi masaalah kan?

8:11 PM  
Blogger zlaa said...

Wah..getting ready untuk jalan-jalan dah ye? Jealous..jealous.. I sekarang ni pun duk intai-intai nak laptop macam akak punya. Sudah tergoda..

8:46 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

zlaa...

ye bukan ke UK kalau tak bolih jumpa kan?

hehe .... beli di sana maybe murah dr sini...

9:00 PM  
Blogger Neeza Shahril said...

envy! envy sungguh.. beg merah tu memang cantikkkkkk.. neeza suka!!!!

happy birthday to your nieces tu.. comelnya diorang..

2:40 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

neeza...


kan dad org jauh minat warna merahhhhhhhhh:)

7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home