Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Parents-teachers day......


Today is parents/teachers day as early as 8.30am the parents and guardians began to stroll into school to get the latest of their children progress.I notice most of the ladies - teachers seem to dress well.For the parents/guardians they were provided with light meals like sandwiches,samosa,chickenpies and sausage rolls.I didn't get to try them as they were displayed at the hall foyer on the second floor.


At 9.45am I was called to see a student having very bad stomach pain whilst sitting for her IB exam so poor aunty nurse had to climb up the stairs to the 4th floor.When I arrived she was sitting on the floor doubled bend with a teacher standing guard.I gave the hot compress and keep it on under her skirt and she went in to continue with her paper.

She came down to sick bay an hour later still with the menstrual cramp so I let her rest and continue with the hot compress and 2 tablets of paracetamol.After over an hour she felt better and the Mr Daniel Toyne approached me wondering if its ok for her to check her paper as they are giving her a half hour extra time to go through her paper and in meanwhile she is under my nose as no one is stay in touch with her esp those who had finished the paper ... so today aunty nurse become a bouncer ..... hahaha .... and I had to write a report to the examination board re her condition.

Ms sombong kawan came to my room with more progs to tie ribbon .... masam nya muka dia ..... and that was at 11 am...anyway I did what I can and she came again at 12.30pm to give more ......



Our year5 students doing charity sale on swensen ice cream $3.00 for that tub ... but being rainning who will want to eat ice cream .... hehe

Today we also had lunch on the house for the staff and teachers as the teachers are busy entertaining the parents they don't have time to have a lunch break......



Fruits and salad plate .................


Rice ... chicken drummets ..... spicy BBQ prawns and tofu with eggs.



The buffet spread just infront of my sickbay all morning I smell the food ..... mixed vege,sambal eggs and fish with kicap......all the food so yummylicious .... and guess what by 1.30pm teachers who were late had nothing much left... so the cafetaria send more food and I managed to take 1 prawn ball.
So much on our special lunch today ... cikmilah and Nora as promised I tampalkan the pictures of the food.
After lunch I continued doing the speech night progs till almost 5.30pm ... adoi pinggang nak patah.....
till my next entry ................


Labels:

18 Comments:

Blogger tulipurple said...

fuiyooo...jd bouncer lak sis kite...but,then still maintain vougue lah i guess ek..hehe.
sian dia,sampai sakit pinggangnye..take care,sis!

9:50 PM  
Blogger maklang said...

kang aunty nurse pulak cramp tulang belakang dek sibuk ikat riben aje...

take care kak...

10:45 PM  
Blogger cikMilah said...

wah... segala macam boleh jadi aunty nurse ni ye...
Biarla kak dengan kawan sombong tu; ramai lagi yang baik...he he he
Is.. ishhh, kalau la company saya selalu buat buffet cam ni kan best...

11:39 PM  
Blogger aNIe said...

Kak...banyaknya makanan...

Sian akak kene panjat sampai 4 tingkat...kalau anie pun dah semput dah...

1:45 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

tulip...

aha jadi bodyguard kejap...hehe

5:49 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang...

apa ke tidak 3 hari berturut2 asyik ikat riben kat prog2 tu...sampai tegang urat2...

5:50 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cikmilah...

dah kerja saya menjaga anak2 walaupun dlm peperiksaan mereka sakit aunty nurse juga yg di cari:)

Oh makanan smlm tu sungguh enak di makan.

5:52 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

anie...

mmg semput tau panjat tangga sampai tingkat 4 ..mengah sekejap:)

sekolah ni mmg pemurah bila bagi makan tengok lah spread nya...haha

5:53 AM  
Blogger silversarina said...

salam,

I duk terliur tengok makanan tu , sedapnya , nyum, nyum , nyum.

6:55 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

rina...


rezeki jgn di tolak...hehe

7:00 AM  
Blogger Ummi365 said...

aunty nurse.. sambil ikan riben tu jalan2 lah.. taklah duduk sajekan. pastu kan kenapa letak gambar makanan tu, ummi jadi terliur je dah lah tak boleh makan.. uhuk uhuk..

bagus kan sekolah ni, dia faham the teachers need, disediakan makanan.. baguslah gitu.

8:21 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

ummi...

cam mana nak jln2 ummi kalau kuar tangkut tersangkut...

tentang makanan tu ummi bolih makan salad and rice with the veges dish tu:)

8:38 AM  
Blogger cikdinz said...

ni hari kantin ke...

11:35 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cik dinz...

hari ni canteen tutup no students tapi ptg karang ada early dinner another buffet spread for guests,staff and students...mlm ni speech night:)

11:37 AM  
Blogger erisya nor said...

kak elle,

Perut menyanyi bila nampak foto makanan yang sedap tuh

oh ya..salam kenal...suka blog ni, my favourite colour!

2:28 PM  
Blogger simah said...

kak elle..the bouncer.. caya la!!

lauk sedap mcm tu mana mau tahan lama akak...tapi yg saya eye sangat tu.. fruit n salad plate.. hehehe

how r u akak? maaf lama tak menjengah... saya selalu termengah these days...

eh akak.. kat sekolah tu tak ada lif ka?

8:54 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

erisya...

salam mkembali dan selamat berkenalan juga:)

9:06 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

simah...


hehe bouncer to bounce people of her:)

I am ok next week on ward will be quiet dah school holiday.

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home