Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Jalan jalan......


Sunday when we normally will have iftar at my place didn't take place yesterday as I decide not to do any cooking since both sisters won't be coming as they have own plans.In the end I told Aini I need to get out of the house for once and berbuka di luar.She came to fetch me at 2pm and off we went to Ikea as she is looking for a small foldable white table to put in the kitchen.To tell the truth this my 2nd time stepping into Ikea in many years.


They got what they were looking for and while I was browsing thru' the dining area I saw this cushion pad for dining chair just what I needed as my dining set is 13 yrs old and the chairs cushion really are worn out and if I were to reupholstetred them it will cost at least S$100 per chair.I was worried that it maynot fit but nevermind can always exchange for other things if I need to return them ... and @ S$20 per cushion I brave myself and bought them 4 pieces for the 4 dining chairs.Then I saw 2 rattan basket that will fit nicely on my shelves so bought 2 of those too.





The above what I bought from Ikea and the cushion pad fit so well ..thank god nampak baru dah my dining chairs .... hehe ... and as for the basket when I am free I will sort it out.

By the time we finish at Ikea we still ahve 3 more hours to kill before we meet up with Hafiz as he was having tuition at the centre so Aini suggest going to Tanglin Mall ... this is another place I haven't step into .. *kedai harga mahal2*... we went into 'iwannagohome' ... wow! more household stuff and Kam bought 6 bigplates as table mat .. classic design.On the way back we past by this pure earth boutigue that sells handmade blouses .... Aini went in as she likes one of the displayed blouse ... we browse around then Kam ask me if I tak berkenan ke?and my reply ...'eh nak tolong bayar ke?' .... hehe ..*hint2*.... and his reply try lah and smile .... so the lady chose 2 tops for me and both sisters went to the fitting room to try ..... and they bought me a top ... initially I hesitate to accept the one I like as its $189/- just for a blouse ... decide to take the other which is $139/- but Kam insisted since I like the red piece go ahead and get it ..... what can I say but THANK YOU KAM & AINI for the present....happy sokmo den.






The long blouse come in 2 piece and its handmade from India .... soft material of light rayon/silk.The inside red blouse can be worn with other piece and the outside piece can be worn with other camisole.I think it will goes well with pants or long skirt.

After that we went to Bagus Banquet @ IMM to have our iftar ... and the crowd oh my god ... luckily Hafiz and 2 maids came early and reserve tables for 7 of us.We had chicken rice,chicken chop.black pepper steak,laksa penang and hokkien mee ... all share-share.We were indeed very full that I had to release my belt .... hahahaha .....

OK remember the purplish muffler set I knitted for Hannah?well finally she receives them and model for me ..................




hehe..... the first photo she displays all 3 in one go ....cute Hannah wei the headband become eye shade huh? hmmm..... the muffler is too short so next time round must make it longer.

till my next entry..................


Labels:

14 Comments:

Blogger maklang said...

seronok dapat hariraya gift ye kak...

murah rezeki...

rupa hannah sebiji macam aini...

8:26 AM  
Blogger Cat Cat said...

Kak Elle,
Cantik blouse merah tu... Kena dengan black pants pun cun jugak ya... Sekali sekala berbuka kat luar pun best, kan..?? Memacam boleh makan... Hehe.

8:29 AM  
Blogger Ummi365 said...

wah.. cantiknya baju merah iteww... seronokkan dapat hadiah.. you are one lucky woman kak elle..

8:48 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang...

rezeki maklang syukur alhmadulillah..

aha Aini,Hannah and Adriana muka serupa...anak mak katakan:)

9:55 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cath...

the blouse indeed is pretty and when I tried it on I know its me....hahaha

9:56 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

ummi....

lucky indeed kan? love that soft material :)

9:57 AM  
Blogger cikMilah said...

Amboi...cantiknya blouse tu...nice material, nice design.
Cutenya Hannah tutup mata gitu.

11:26 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cikmilah...

semua nya cantik dan harga pun cantik sekali:)

tu lah Hannah bolih nya dia amek gambar dgn all 3 pieces serentak...haha

11:35 AM  
Blogger Sya said...

Kak elle sya suka ke Ikea.. nasib baik jauh dr rumah kalau tak memang asyik ke sana aje

1:22 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

sya...

seumur hidup tu lah kali kedua ke Ikea..mmg banyak barang yg bolih di beli cuma siapkan $$$ aje.

3:16 PM  
Blogger Norabella said...

I like the cushion for your dining chairs. The basket tu letak your knitting items ke?

4:11 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

nora...

mmg minta di tukar kerusi makan tu nora nasib baik ternampak kat ikea fitting pulak tu.

basket lom tau lagikkkkk.

5:57 PM  
Blogger Neeza Shahril said...

cantiklah long blouse tu.. neeza memang kena cari 1 long blouse gitu.. looking at my body now.. hehee..

sayang adik2 kak elle kat kakak dia kan..

7:14 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

neeza....skg mmg byk org pakai blouse mcm ni rengkas pakai ngan pants...

alhamdulillah adik masih ingat kat saya:)

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home