Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Saturday, June 28, 2008


Walimatul Urus......






28th June 2008 another wedding of my nephew ZolHelmi and pretty bride Nur Aini - Zlaa kenal tak?anak didikian @ Nottingham tau.













Helmi the youngest of my brother's children ending his bachelorhood today ... he is a trainee pilot with SIA/SILKAIR after the wedding he will be going to Australia for 9 months training and she will be pursuing her Ph D at Nottingham too soon.













Last night I went to their place to kepo2 sikit and they were preparing the hadiah2 for the nikah this morning @ 10am at masjid and bersanding to follow at a community hall at the brides place.
Unfortunately arwah bapak is unable to be there as when he was ill he has been asking how to be present as its a whole day affair and he tires easily then.















When I come back tonite I will write on the majlis that if I am not too tired ..... enjoy the slides below photos were taken from my brand new olympus camera :)

























till my next entry..............

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger silversarina said...

selamat pengantin baru buat pasangan bahagia itu !!

semoga camera baru dan empunyanya bersuka-ria di majlis tersebut :)

7:32 AM  
Blogger Cat Cat said...

Kak Elle,
Congrats to the newly wed.
I love all the hantaran especially the red high heels... Anggun!

8:11 AM  
Blogger zino said...

tahniah kepada makcik dia dan kedua mempelai.. kesian pengantin.. lepas kawin honeymoon sorang2 hehe..

9:00 AM  
Blogger maklang said...

wah...makan beriani apa lah agaknya hari ini ye...

seronok jadi orang sihat ni..kemana2 aje boleh..

tahniah to the newly weds...

12:18 PM  
Blogger Neeza Shahril said...

Congratulations to the newly wed couple.. bagai pinang dibelah dua..
tapi kesian, lepas kawin dah kena duduk jauh.. takpelah, demi masa depan..
neeza suka tengok all the hantaran tu..

1:10 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

silversarina...

selamat sudah majlis hari ni alhamdulillah..

camera berjasa betul hari ni:)

7:25 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cath...

this morning the hantaran been changed in deco..some of them...red shoes to be worn for bersanding.

7:26 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

zino...

hehe..makcik2 dan pakcik2 semua berkerja kuat hari ni tau...

7:26 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang...

bryani dam lah apa lagi...haha...sedap bolih jilat jari ordered from Yusof power:)

7:27 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

neeza...

apa nak buat tapi skg dah bolih visit each other without chaperon lagi....hehehe

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home