Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Saturday, June 21, 2008

My pillar of strength ......

These 2 ladies have been my pillar of strength since bapak pulang ke Rahmatullah ... each of them been staying with me to keep me company.The lonely day and night and with them around I gain my strength.





My aunt from KL who has been with me since the day arwah bapak was hospitalised ... I smsed my uncle and the same afternoon she took the evening coach down to be with us.She got to see him and aknowledged of her present.Cik Rosinah aka endut thank you for being here with me for the 8 days but unfortunately she had to return and as my cousin is not well back home.



This my wak Yah - my arwah mak only sister and she is 78yrs 6 yrs older than my mak.She has been with me since the tahlil 7 hari and today she is going home and I will be alone once again.
We talked about her younger days with my mak and how they stayed in Betawi to visit the grandparents.Stories of yesteryears are always nice to listen...unfortunately we have no photos of my greatgrandparents nor grandparents to look at.



Insya'allah I hope to cope once she goes home and learn to pick up the pieces and continue with life.Next week school,begin and I am off to work again the days will be ok as I will be surrounded with students and colleagues but for the night I can't tell yet.



So far my youngest sis and bro in law has invited me to stay with them anytime I like to them thank you Aini and Kam.I will see how things will turn up and who knows I may take that offer but once again nothing like your own bed and home:)at least I know someone out there do think of my welfare.









till my next entry.................

Labels:

18 Comments:

Blogger maklang said...

malam tu kak...kalau boring, buzz aje...InsyaAllah ada tersembunyi...

Hope you will be ok...InsyaAllah...Atok dilindungi Nya...Amin...

Teke care and hugs to you from all of us..

8:57 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang...

TQ tapi berapa kali saya dah buzz pun tak dpt jawapan....haha agak maklang tido ye?

Insya'allah saya bolih cope maklang:)

9:46 AM  
Blogger Neeza Shahril said...

memang sunyi sebab kehilangan secara tiba-tiba..
nasib baik ada teman, takdelah terasa sangat..
lama2 nanti kak elle akan terbiasa..
neeza dulu dekat 3 bulan nak recover walaupun neeza tak nampak sendiri arwah nenek neeza pergi, kak elle..
tabahkan hati ye kak elle...

1:57 PM  
Blogger maklang said...

kak, semalam whole day di kuantan. gi folo up. by the time balik, lepak betul dah...

3:38 PM  
Blogger tulipurple said...

sayu plak baca n3 nie...cekalkan hatimu wahai queen elle ek....dun worry,insyaAllah u r strong enuff to carry on.tgk tu..org sebaik kak elle for sure ramai yg prihatin.
lepas ni bley lah layan knittin dan masak selalu...sudahnye sy gak yg telan air liur tgk..hehe.take care ek!

6:51 PM  
Blogger zino said...

akan mengambil sedikit masa utk keadaan pulih seperti sediakala.. walaupun tak akan sama.. but u will manage it..

9:03 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

neeza...

time will heal:)but lonely nites hard to overcome esp when you are alone kan?

9:33 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang...

bukan aje smlm kemarin pun ada buzz but no reply...takpe thanks for being there.

9:34 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

tulip...

mungkin masa kat sekolah ada teman ketawa bersama tapi kalau ingatkan lonely nites tu sedeh sikit...

9:35 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

zino...

betul tu time will tell:)

9:35 PM  
Blogger MAMAMIA said...

It's gonna take sometime. InsyaAllah, U'll be okay. Kenapa tak ajak your anak buah stay with you, Kak elle? I'm sure they'd be happy to stay with their happenin aunt.

10:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kak elle, InsyaAllah kak akan lalui semua ni dengan kuat dan tabah, alah bisa tegal biasa. Allah will always with kak, you are not alone.

12:05 AM  
Blogger Cat Cat said...

Kak Elle,
Wish I lived in Singapore... Malam2 boleh temankan Kak Elle... Or during the weekend, we can go shopping... :)

10:39 AM  
Blogger silversarina said...

Apapun I want you to know that I'm always here to 'be' with you .. take care akak !!

1:11 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

mamamia...

anak2 buah tak mungkin nak temankan skg dah besar semua buat hal masing2:)tak bolih mengharap.

1:20 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

zany...

thanks isnyaa'allah I will manage.

1:21 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cath...

thank u sayang you so sweet:)
btw my sis from san antonio called yesterday offered me to come over for a break and airfare paid for lagi sweet kan?may go end of the year as thats when the next school hols will be.

1:23 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

rina...

I will remember that but now u ngah sibuk lah...macam mana?

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home