Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Malassssssssssss......

I have no answer to it but since friday I am feeling lazyyyyyyyyyy .... I have no mood to knit at all so to those who are still waiting for the headband sorryyyyyyyyy have to wait till my mood is back.To those who have received them I like to hear your feedback too or perhaps its to cheap as a gift so no feedback at all.


I finished 3 novels whole of last weeks and now must go and buy more to occupy my time reading....but I am even too lazy to go down to the book shop and what have I been doing the whole weekend?...eat and sleep and do my billings.



Kaklady at last habis baca Adam&Hawa ... ada ke org yg romantic mcm tu dlm alam nyata?....hahaha






This morning I drag myself to go to the market to buy stuff to make soto ayam and call my bro Fandi to come and tapau home otherwise I can't finish them myself.Everyone still busy visiting or receiving guests afterall its only been 10 days of raya.Yesterday my sis Lina dropby with her 2 girls and saw my kuih still ada banyak....nanti pelan2 will bring to work byk yg menunggu .. kejap habis.





The school is quiet too as students having end of year exam and the year 6 are officially off school till their major exam starts in 3 wks time...they are all on study leave.





Nothing much to pen today as nothing much happen.


















till my next entry............

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Sya said...

Kak elle kuih raya ni kalau bawa ke sekolah kejap aje habis. I did mine last year, htr pd aiman.. habis tak sampai 3 hari

5:51 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

sya..

tak yah tunggu 3 hari dlm satu hari bolih habis...teachers ni mcm tak mkn seminggu...hehe

7:12 PM  
Blogger NURAZZAH8 said...

salam Kak Elle,
alamak... saya terlupa langsung ttg headband yg saya request hari tuh... still ada lagi ke? saya tak kisah color apa pun...
alamat saya: 41, jalan Yakut 7/13, Seksyen 7, 40000 Shah Alam, Selangor, MALAYSIA.

Thanks A Lot Kak Elle...

Ada lagi kuih raya utk saya..??? hehehe.. saja je usik kak Elle..

10:17 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

nurazzah...

insya'allah bila mood balik nnt saya buat kan ye?

7:00 AM  
Blogger Tie said...

Laa...kak elle mcm terjangkit dari tie je ni..tgh moody laa..lagu ni pun sayu je..hu hu..

10:10 AM  
Blogger Tie said...

Oh lagi satu..cuba kak elle guna iwebmusic mcm tie..tak la sangkut2 lagunya...:)

10:11 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

tie...

penyakit moodie blues dah attack...haha

saya prefer imeem than iweb

10:45 AM  
Blogger Nazrah Leopolis said...

rindu kat kita ke pasang lagu ni? hehehe...

11:53 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

nazrah...

pandai teka bab rindu lah mainkan lagu ni...hehehe

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home