Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Busyyyyyy .............



I was on a halfday leave yesterday so I can run errands last minutes as I mentioned in my last entry I am yet to change new notes for zakat.Fitrah done yesterday and as soon I left the school I rushed to the bank and since its lunch hour you can expect a Q.... but I didn't have to wait too long as all 6 counters are opened.After 15 minutes came my turn and I was happy that they still have the $2 and $5 new notes but unfortunately ran out of the $10 ... so to my nephews and nieces sorry this year you will get recycle but its still money..... hehe ....






The new notes I managed to change the other stack of $2 notes is for my sister Lina who last minute expect me to change for her too ..... saya kena buliiiiiiiiiiiiiii......








I came back as soon as I finish with the bank and rest for an hour before I start doing my serunding ............ lengguh tangan .............





The serunding kelapa all packed to give to my sisters ............ mine in a bigger tupperware .




Kuih raya also on standby .... the whole stack on the left from my sister Ram and I bought the tarts and makmur and the 2 on top of the tarts are from wan mommy.



Tommorrow will be another busy day preparing all the rempah ratus for cooking for the raya on wednesday... and it will be from morning till late at night .... .... hahaha







I just receive this lovely Guess bag from my sister Aini another raya present .... Budi mu tak dapat ku balas .........



So dear friends I may hibernate whole day today and maynot be able to be online ..... lots of work to be done .






till we meet again ......


















Labels:

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

SELAMAT HARI RAYA kak elle. Jeles ni dapat beg raya...hehehe ummi pun dapat gak bag raya dad bagi..

6:18 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

ummi365...

Selamat hari raya ummi ... eh jgn lah jeles kan ummi kata dad pun bagi present bag...hehe

6:52 AM  
Blogger silversarina said...

selamat memasak ye kak..... keliur tengok duit-duit raya tu, selalunya orang bagi jugak pada wanmommy / nenek kan ..hhehehehe.

tadi komen tak leh masuk pulak !!

7:08 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

rina...

battle in the kitchen hari ni...penatttt

wanmommy ken atunggu cucu besar dah kerja nnt mesti dia bagi duit raya:)

8:33 AM  
Blogger Cat Cat said...

Kak Elle,
Cantik dollar singapore tu... Yang muka hensem tu President Singapore ke..?? Sorry lah Kak Elle, Cath dah lama tinggalkan Asia, semua benda ni cam so new to me....

Amboi-amboi, banyaknya kuih raya... Habis ke sorang-sorang ni..?? Tak habis, sini kasik FedEx mari... Kekeke.

8:47 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cath...

thats our first president of singapore the late Pres Yusof Ishak.

nak makan kuih kena sini mali...hehe

12:02 PM  
Blogger Hazia said...

Wah, well-prepared, Kak Elle.

I balik kampung seminggu. Selamat hari raya, maaf zahir batin.

Oh, I ada job interview in Singapore soon. Sg company nak buka cawangan in KL. Will let you know when:)

2:06 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

hazia...

selamat hari raya to you and family.

ok let me know when you are coming..nak stay with also can ok.

2:59 PM  
Blogger simah said...

i hope u dah habis bersilat kat dapur akak! :0)

enjoy ur raya 4 pasang baju utk 4 hari ker? atau 4 pasang utk satu hari? hehehehe enjoy!

4:10 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

simah...

belum habis lagi ni kejap lagi nak masak lodeh,sambal goreng and sambal udang...

4 pasang untuk carry forward to next year...hahaha

5:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home