Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Friday, October 10, 2008

Another good turn ......


Another good turn deserves another .... whilst I was at work my brother Fandi sms to say he will be sending dinner to me as my SIL cook bryani ok my dinner is provided ... alhamdulillah.
Sometimes its a real headache to think of what to buy for dinner on my way home or what to cook - simple dish just for myself.



In the afternoon my nephew Jeffrie sms to ask if I will be home tonite as he and family want to come and visit ... insya'allah I will be home I answered back.



So at 8pm they arrived and since I myself am expecting a free dinner I'm afraid I don't have anything for them except to fry epok2 (karipap) for them...for a change instead of eating kuih2 raya epok is good too and the children enjoyed them.








Jeffrie and Aminah and their family the boy Johari and girl Amira on my left are a pair of twins and the sister infront is Adeline (spelling maybe wrong).I have 6 cucus in all and I will be able to gomol cucu no 6 end of this year when I visit them in the states.







Another sms I received today is something many will be jealous of ..... a pot of gold at the end of
a from my this nephew ....





Rudi just got back from LA early this morning ... yes he was on his work flight to the states last sunday .... he came with my dinner when Jeffrie and family were here and he also bought for me -his wak .....

























































taraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ...........................








A COACH wrislet ........... wow now I have 4 coach bags to my name.......



Rudi for remembering your big aunty aka wak....Rudi say this is my raya and birthday gift ..... eh Rudi birthday for this year so next one coming soon ..... hahaha.



What else can I ask for? Syukur alhamdulillah and thank you for giving me such wonderful family to be with.






Psssstttttt Nazrah I am playing the song you wrote for Anuar Zain .... love it.










till my next entry..............


















Labels:

18 Comments:

Blogger maklang said...

bestkan kalau dapat hadiah memanjang... :)

7:16 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang...

dah rezeki nak buat cama mana kan?
we give a little we get a little or what goes round will come round:)

7:21 AM  
Blogger Cat Cat said...

Alamak Kak Elle, hensem-nya Rudi...
Pssst, Rudi tu dah berpunya ke..?? *wink wink*

7:47 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cath...

alamak I suruh tengok coach yg dia bagi bukan suruh tengok si hensem.....hehehe

sori lah babe he's taken .....

btw u nak hensem untuk MsA or MsE??

7:54 AM  
Blogger zino said...

selalu dapat hadiah beg je.. dia suruh kak elle pergi melancong tu hehe

9:46 AM  
Blogger Queen Of The House said...

Rezeli murah, Kak Elle.

Jealousnyeeeee ....

10:51 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

zino...

kalau nak belis sendiri mahal lor...haha

baik beli kan bag dr barangan lain kan?

11:01 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

qoth...

hehe tu lah bag nya comei je most important its the thought..just nice for evening out to mpu mobile and wallet and keys.

eh jgn jeles lah ... tapikan best dpt present mengejut....hahaha

11:03 AM  
Blogger Hazia said...

Cantik baju budak2 tu, siap dgn tudung merah, matching:)

12:04 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

hazia...

baju anak2 di jahit sendiri olih the mother (Amina)she is very capable niece in law:)

2:35 PM  
Blogger Tie said...

Wah ..kak elle dah banyak beg tu..tak nak ke sedekah2 kat sini..hi hi..Beruntung la jadi nenek glamour nih..jeles lak..

2:58 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

tie....

nanti buat garage sale eh?hehe

6:07 PM  
Blogger zura aini said...

Alhamdulillah, murah rezeki kak elle.

10:53 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

zany...

TQ .. what goes round will come round kan?

6:20 AM  
Blogger Kak Teh said...

selamat hari raya - terlambat kak elle. and you deserve the Coach bag! Am sure you are a favourite aunt.

2:11 PM  
Blogger cikMilah said...

bertuah nya badan....
perfect for kenduri kawen..:)

3:21 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

Selamat hari raya KT lom terlambat raya 30 hari kan?

Alhamdulillah masih ada yg sayang dan ingat:)

4:16 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cikmilah...

perfect for evening outing:)eh mengarut pulak mana evening dating...hahaha

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home