Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Monday, August 25, 2008

To call my own .....





To call my own yes the above pictures is my latest project a shawl to call my own and I've decided not to do the cape as shown in my previous entries.Since I can't get that kiddo yarn here so I bought this LangYarn @ $13.90 each for 50gms and by looking at it I have chosen the wrong pattern too really testing my brain as to remember which row I am knitting ...... and this pattern also need lots of yarn too looks like my 5 isn't enough need to buy 5 more ..... and at the end of it I will spend $139 .... but then its my own to use ... hehe ... I need it for end of the year trip insya'allah as its winter out there.

Tell me if its too much red in it ... kalau ye pun too late dah beli pun yarn nya .... its 55% wool and 45% acrylic....don't know when I can complete it as in between I still novels to read and headbands to knit.





till my next entry...........

Labels:

14 Comments:

Blogger maklang said...

merah itu menawan... i like red too...

12:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

buat kan i satu head band for my tudung k.....jgn lupa tau.....tks rinn....

12:53 PM  
Blogger Neeza Shahril said...

cantik.. memang cantik kak elle.. sesuai dengan kak elle yang berkulit cerah..
sudah tentu kak elle akan jadi perhatian di sana nanti.. amoi comel bershawl merah.. :)

1:06 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang...

biar cerah kan?

1:35 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

anon..

insya'allah but dunno when ah...

1:36 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

neeza...

nanti mamat kat sana terpikat pulak...asal tak dikejar lembu sudah .... hahaha

1:37 PM  
Blogger Norabella said...

I normally hates red. But this red is different..it is so bright...kena lah ngan misi yang putih gebu tu...

3:18 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

nora...

ntah kenape gambar kuar too red .. anyway I dah buak tukar apttern asal dah alah satu row...

3:55 PM  
Blogger silversarina said...

salam,

cantik dan memang you deserve to have your very own shawl , cantik betul warnanya ... nak ikut gi jalan winter..hehehe.

7:05 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

rina...

ingat i nak ikut u gi Jordan...hahaha

7:30 PM  
Blogger cikMilah said...

salam...berseri-seri merah tu...tak sabar nak tunggu siapnya...:)

9:03 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cikmilah....

salam kembali...berseri2 ye kerena satu mistake saya terpaksa ripped off the whole thing and start on the same pattern as for my niece and Aiman....gggrrrrrrrrrrrrr

6:02 AM  
Blogger Cat Cat said...

Kak Elle,
Cantiknya kaler.. Merah2 gitu.... Menawan...

8:20 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cath...

ntah kenapa merah dia terang sgt kat sini the real colour very nice ...

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home