Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Monday, June 23, 2008

New Term .....




The new school term start today after 1 month of school holiday as usual the staff and admin dept were busy welcoming 21 new students (21 kali 22 ribu $$ ..mak oi) ...... nampak macam byk pulak anak2 dari China ... yes you can tell the different from their face and appearance.We also have 4 new tutors and one of them is a new maths teacher gitu hensem deh !! Looks like all the girls students heart will be beating fast .... he's good looking but sorry ah children he's taken ada wedding band on his finger .... hahahaha ......


I was pretty quiet in the morning then after 12pm they start to stroll in but ok aje for me not much complain from them all simple ones....
A lot of them they didn't know that I was on compassionate leave along with my leave as most of the teachers were away balik kampong halaman some in UK,NZ and locals staff away on leave.Some of them ask how's your summer break?When I told them about our recent loss they were so sorry ... told them its ok as they were away and arwah atok is in good hand now.


Charmaine our temp staff who is our ex student last year bought some wool for me and she doesn't want my $$ to pay her back ... takpe lah anak org kaya ... pakcik sedara is our Sg PM... anyway with the wool she gave me I decide to knit something for her twin who will be leaving for England to further study next month.Charmaine will be going too but later different course.








So far I am up to here now with the knitting hope to finish it soon .... I can't wait to see how it will turns up ..... I just knit and knit no pattern no nothing hopefully menjadi .... haha



Last night I saw this lady on TV1 and I waited for the show after seeing the ads few nights ago.To Raden Galoh syabas I wouldn't miss the show and kept reminding myself of the time schedule....and after the show I smsed her to congrat her and she was so happy that I watch the show down in Sg.




















till my next entry............

Labels:

14 Comments:

Blogger Neeza Shahril said...

wahh!! ada MAth tutor handsome.. score lah students tu hehehe...

kak elle nak knit apa tu? macam best aje..
tak sabar neeza nak tengok hasilnya...

by the way, comel la Will... besar mesti ganteng!!

10:16 PM  
Blogger zino said...

22 ribu sorang.. mak oii osah kayo mak bapak dia org tu.. itu utk tempuh satu semester ke setahun ?

11:15 PM  
Blogger Queen Of The House said...

Hahaha I am waiting to see a pic of the handsome Math teacher!! I honestly think I would have done better in Add Math at school if I had had a better (looking) teacher -- mine was a skinny guy with misai kucing that looked so miang!

12:04 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

neeza...

Budak2 tu kalau bolih score takpe jgn semua nanti terpengaroh ngan tutor khayal pulak:)

9:18 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

zino...

12-13 yrs old year 1 & 2 ongkos nya $19K and year 3-6 $22Kper year...dah tu terus masuk university.

9:20 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

qoth...

when I have a chance nnt curi2 amek gambar dia:)

9:21 AM  
Blogger MAMAMIA said...

Cikgu Hensem, jarang lah students nak ponteng nanti...

Angry with myself for missing that TV1 show. Only found out about it bila hop to het blog yesterday.

10:12 AM  
Blogger tulipurple said...

hehe..me also will wait for d handsome math teacher on the blog..haha.
yeayy!another knittin project to be seen in ere...nice karer lah.uwaaaa...kurang lg pahala posa arini tgk N3 semlm...ahaks'.kak elle..masaklah kacang pool...rendu aaa nak tgk..huhu.

11:00 AM  
Blogger maklang said...

malam tadi dah komen, apasal hilang pulak?

moga2 RG selamat ye...

maklang bloghop ke RG malam tadi and read her fears...moga2 ditabahkan hatinya...

1:31 PM  
Blogger aNIe said...

Kak...lady pun macam Queen...ingatkan ada gambar cikgu yang ensem tu...takdelah pulak...kaciwa betol...hahahah

Rajinlah akak ni buat knitting akhir2 ni...nanti kita kalau jumpa sekali lagi lady bawak jarum & benang ...ajar lady tau...dulu pernah knitting tapi dah lupa...

1:49 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

mamamia...

haha...motivasi untuk mereka ke class kan?

Raden Galoh punya show tu by chance I saw the ads so bear in mind supaya tak miss.

2:15 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

tulip...

pada pandangan akak kacak si maths tutor ni org nya tiggi lampai and rupa hensem and macho....hahaha

1 kacang pool coming up tapi ntah bila ye?

2:16 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang dah komen? pagi ni saya logon takde pun agak kena makan si blogger lah ML ... kadang my komen pun hilang juga.

2:17 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

kaklady...

nanti kalau dpt peluang saya tangkap gambar si hensem tu...hehe

bila lah tu nak jumpa bawa jarum dan benang eh kaklady?insya'allah satu hari ye...

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home