Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Preparations ......

Today we were told of our sitting position @ the Gala dinner that will be held on thursday nite @ The Ritz Carlton....adoi everyone asking .. nurse elle whats your table number?..mine is table 7... ok so far I know who the 8 are that will be sitting with me only the 10th is still unknown .... wonder who eh? .... there will be 3 other muslims staff with me so I am happy with it ... the rest are chinese and 1 eurasian. I hope to find out who that mystery 10th person is .... will let you know soon.


I am hoping table 7 is nearer to the entrance so senang nak exit kalau boring I cabut dulu ..... hehehe ..... biar lah the rich and famous enjoy themselves and they have lots of items for auctions .... the $$ collected is for our sports complex where my new sick bay will be ... senang yg injured turun cari aunty nurse ... budak2 dah sibuk tanya what I will be wearing? nothing new .. I am wearing my 2 yrs old baju raya and carry my coach bag.We will change and go from school afterall coach provided for staff return trip.






The invitation card .... unfortunately I can't focus it well since the printing are in gold - a bit difficult to read.



Gala Dinner 2008
School Event30 Oct
ACS (International) will be holding a GALA Dinner on 30 October, 2008 at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel.


The theme of the dinner will be “International Torchbearers” reminding us of our ACS international mission to be ‘a beacon of truth and light’ and, in this Olympic year, emphasizing our commitment to the personal development of young people of all nations through sport and in other ways.



Tables are available at $20,000 and $10,000. A donor has contributed the cost of the dinner, so that the total proceeds from the evening will go towards the new sports facility. Because we have IPC status, all donations and ticket sales will enjoy double tax-exemption.

Ada sape2 minat table ada lagi...









Above Will latest pictures ..... see how much he has grown ... big boy now ... watch it Will I finally will get to hold you comes xmas .... akan ku gomol sekuat2 nya.







till my next entry.............




Labels: ,

10 Comments:

Blogger aNIe said...

Kak...Will dah besar....comelnya...

9:58 PM  
Blogger Cat Cat said...

Kak Elle,
It must be a grand dinner then eh..??? Kasi tunjuk gambar makan ya... Will is so cute... A big boy now.

10:18 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

anie...

aha dah besar kan?and hensem too:)

5:21 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cath..

very grand dinner affair afterall each person $1000/- its $10K per table.

nak tengok gambar makan ???? gambar kita pakai baju glamour tak nak ke?...hahaha

5:22 AM  
Blogger silversarina said...

salam,

Orang ke 10 tu mungkin Raja from Kemaman ..hehehe.

Wowww $1000/person , memang gala dinner betul , kena enjoy betul-betul , usah cabut cepat, rugi .

Akak ke sana gomol Will atau Will ke Sg nak kena gomol ???

6:55 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

rina...

aha gala dinner ni is a charity dinner in aid of our new sport complex and so far 50 tables been booked just imagine 10K per table x 50 and the staff punya tu is an invitation from parents 7 tables .. cuma yg kaya raya aje bolih menaja kami pergi makan....read more here www.acsinternational.com.sg

oh I will be going to states on 22nd december sampai 10th january....holiday yg di nantikan ... penat lelah menjaga atok masa dia sakit di kenang juga olih my sis and bro in law kat sana .... mereka sponsor ticket by SQ....happy den:)I cuma sedia $$$ bershoppinggggggggggggg.

7:06 AM  
Blogger maklang said...

kalau shopping tu ingatlah kami kat sini...

i cuti2 malaysia aje...$$$ tak banyak...he..he..

7:34 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang....

ni duit US dah naik berapa aje yg dapat...

cuti Indonesia tu tak kira ke?...hehe

$$$ tak banyak tapi rumah berderet babe:)

7:41 AM  
Blogger cikMilah said...

grand betul ya dinner ni...ada lucky draw tak?Pergi kak, jangna tak pergi...
Besar dah Will.. handsome!

3:46 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cikmilah...

mmg grand ... lucky draw??? mana ada minta donation tu ada lah .. ni baru i siapkan donation box nya...

oh mesti pergi bolih pakai baju 'bling..bling'... haha

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home