Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Monday, October 27, 2008

Makan day .....

Today being deepavali I gave my sisters and families treat to seafood lunch @ Chai Chee Seafood at Changi Rd ... ni Sya mesti ingat kan?

Its been a long time since I last treat them and since ada rezeki sikit why not kan?The food we had are usually the same black pepper crabs,chili crabs,lemon chicken,prawns in oats,kailan beef,kangkong,hotplate tofu and sharkfins soup.I didn't snap any pictures and photos below are the same orders we had the last time we went .... but 2days helping are really a lot as I ordered all in medium serving.Unfortuantely 4 kiddos unable to attend as they are engaged in other matters.





I ate a lot and happy that others enjoyed themselves too :)


Look at the clock on the wall I was getting ready as my sis was fetching me at 12.30pm and I am still undecided which one to wear for the lunch ...... make a guess which outfit did I finally wear to lunch ... but winners get no prize ah .... hehe.... fyi these were taken using selftimer ....


After we finished lunch I went back with my sis Lina as Aini is sending Hafiz to a soccer game and we detoured to Ikea as I need to get 2 more shelves to store my novels.I also managed to get another of the cushions for my pc chair and bought lots of munchies ......





I add 2 new shelves ( the cleaner colour just fixed but not arrange yet the books) and Nora you can see the 2 brown baskets at the top kan ... huh thats what I am using it for.

The munchies I bought .... there were more but have given some to my sis Lina and Aini.





I love these thin ginger snaps so cruncy and taste yummy ........ M&S used to sell these but no more now theirs are the chunky ginger snap that I find difficult to bite ... gigi dah tak larat....hehe



Got 2 more chairpads......

And lastly a foot stool to climb on .... afterall I am only 1.60 metre .... certain things at the top mmg tak sampai dah.





Thursday is the Gala Dinner @ the Ritz and I still have no shoes to wear .... helpppppppppp.











































till my next entry..............

Labels:

19 Comments:

Blogger maklang said...

kak...Daim tu kat sana mahal tak? budak2 tu kalau nampak mesti suruh beli. Kat sini harga agak mahal...

9:28 PM  
Blogger Cat Cat said...

Kak Elle,
Cath rasa2 you wore the outfit on the right, bukan..??? I love both outfits... Nice color.
Psssst, Cath & the boss love CRAB alot... Nanti Cath belanja makan crab kat Singapore when we're there on CNY, ok...???

10:22 PM  
Blogger zura aini said...

waa, hari ni kita sama je kak, makan, makan dan makan je. Cuti-cutikan.

12:03 AM  
Blogger Kak Teh said...

kak elle, berbelanja sakan you!

12:10 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang....

Daim yg pkt besar(400gm) tu S$8.90
small pack $3.50 ye lah kita convert to RM agak sama juga dtg nya.

5:34 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cath...

yes I finally the flowery pinky as its soft the pink linen tu panas sikit..

ok nanti kita mkn chili carbs in January...kat this restaurant the price is ok.

5:36 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

zany...

after that heavy lunch saya tak makan mlm:)

5:37 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

kak teh...

not everyday ... hehe

5:37 AM  
Blogger Tie said...

oh!kak elle...tie minat black pepper crab tu..tapi tak pandai nak buat laa..pernah makan sekali kat kukup, pontian..s'porean pun ramai kat situ..memang sedap!!

10:20 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

tie...

blackpepper crab mmg menjilat jari:)

10:46 AM  
Blogger silversarina said...

Carilah kasut kristal macam kasut Cinderella ..... btw, I suka dua-dua baju yang akak pakai, nampak selesa.

11:06 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

rina...

kasut byk tapi no size..semua comel2 mcm cinderella...saya ni kakak tiri...haha

suka ye baju2 tu? tu lah my style:)

11:18 AM  
Blogger Sya said...

Kak Elle .. masih teringat itew black pepper crabs menjilat jari sungguh

11:26 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

sya...

tu lah bila saya ngah makan terinagt kat you ...nanti u dtg kita kesan algi ye?

11:43 AM  
Blogger MOKCIK AZWA said...

Kak Elle...u look gorgeous in both baju. So, which one did u choose to wear??

Daim chocs...uhh..my kids favorite tu...yummyyy

12:01 PM  
Blogger MOKCIK AZWA said...

p/s kak elle i add u in my link ya..

12:02 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

azwa....

the one with small flowers asal its soft.

bolih link di persilakan.

1:37 PM  
Blogger Norabella said...

Kak Elle, those baskets cannot afford to store my novels. I have more than 100 - seriously I lost count of them. Nanti one of the day I ambik gambar eh...

I also love black pepper crabs!

7:51 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

nora...

the basket not for book but my nick nacks..
the lower shelf for the books lom kemas lagi

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home