Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Thursday, August 28, 2008

X-COUNTRY RUN.......


As arranged the school x-country run was held today at the West Coast Park and as expected aunty nurse need to be present too.I was hoping it will rain so it will be cancelled but the rain pours in the morning instead.


We left the school @ 1.30pm and there was I sitting in the bus together with all the tutors and school councellors.At this time the sun was high and hot .... hot mind you...uurrgggghhhhhhh.....


The event started at 3pm with the senior boys followed by senior girls then junior boys and junior girls and our vice principal Mr Charles Png was running with the senior boys and bravo ... clap...clap .... he finished the race but no price ok .... bagi chance lah anak2 murid.


A few minor injury which I have to attend and 1 senior boy ran without his shoes halfway and ended up habis terkopak kulit tapak kaki dia .... adoiii .........


It was a nice afternoon only I was not prepared having to walk in wet muddy grass....habis my shoes.


Here are some pictures I managed to snap ..........










Managed to finish that set of baby's items yesterday so maklang I will send it out soon ya .... sorry lah lambat sikit.I put my shawl knitting on hold first and do other knitting first ....... and also still have 4 novels waiting to read.
Tomorrow is teachers day and its halfday also its last day of school term and we are having 1 week break.Monday admin staff is given dayoff for teachers day holiday .... yahoo!! no need to go to work on monday.
till my next entry..................

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger Neeza Shahril said...

wow!! happening nya cross country tu..
tapi camana budak tu boleh terkopak kulit dia kak elle? dia pakai kasut kan..

10:12 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

neeza....

oops sorry salah type *without shoes halfway *.....kasut dia longgar sikit so not comfortable to run with....

5:10 AM  
Blogger Kak Teh said...

kak elle,
selamat berpuasa dan semoga segala ibadat kita sempurna dan diterima Allah.

7:06 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

kakteh...

insya'allah ibadat kita akan di terima olih Nya.

7:27 AM  
Blogger cikMilah said...

grand happening ya!
Long weekend ya, happy holidaya dan selamat berpuasa..
Amboi cutenya booties set..dan suka nya color combination kat shawl tu...

10:12 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cikmilah...

sekolah yg banyak happening sekali....hahaha

11:23 AM  
Blogger zura aini said...

lama tak komen, kak elle sihat? Dah join larian tu, bestkan ramai-ramai berlari, dulu masa sekolah rendah saya join "rentas desa" masuk kebun getah, dusun orang kampung, kawasan berbukit, perghhh....best.

2:45 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

zany...

saya jaga first aid...hehe...dah tak bolih nak lari:)

8:46 PM  
Blogger aNIe said...

Kak...anak saya kalau cross country dia suka...dpt makan angin...hehehhe...kalau kene lari pun bukan diorang nak race betul2...asalkan berlari aje dah okay...

Ingatkan akak lari tadi...heheheh

8:57 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

kaklady....

budak2 mmg suka kalau tak nak lari lari2 anak aje pun bolih...

saya lari pengsannnnnnn.....hahaha

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home